What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phillip Ronald Gould to coach Parramatta?

DC_fan

Coach
Gus coaching whispers

AS much as it sounds hard to believe, there is a rumour doing the rounds that Phil Gould wants to make a coaching comeback to cash in on the multi-million-dollar salaries available to the the top operators such as Wayne Bennett, Des Hasler and Craig Bellamy. I sent this text to Phillip Ronald on Friday: "Gus, there's talk around you might consider coaching again. Not necessarily at Penrith. Chance?" He didn't reply. I think he'd be a great fit for struggling Parramatta

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h-phil-rothfield/story-e6freye0-1226426283266

:D:D:D:D

beave

Coach
Gould should have just texted back- 'oi red face, you're on the piss again eh?'

_snafu_

Immortal
So the only thing that we take from that article is that Gould quite rightly ignores a troll.

Loudstrat

Coach
I am sure Slothfield is one of these creepy psychotic types that lives in a basement with pics and press clipping of Gould all over the walls.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A thread started because some halfwit hack journo "thinks" something?

Please.

Latest posts