What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philosophies of Revenge...

Godz Illa

Coach
from 'The Joke', by Milan Kundera:

Most people deceive themselves with a pair of faiths: they believe in eternal memory (of people, things, deeds, nations) and in redressibility (of deeds, mistakes, sins, wrongs). Both are false faiths. In reality the opposite is true: everything will be forgotten and nothing will be redressed.

from 'Big League, volume 87 no. 1', by Ben Everill:

"I don't think revenge is what we're about, but there is still some disappointment lingering from when they knocked us out last year which will add to the contest. I guess it will be in the back of our minds," hooker Dean Young admits.

from 'Philosophies of Revenge... post no.1' by Godz Illa:

Kill them, Saints. F**king kill them.

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Beating them in round 1 won't even be close to revenge for what they did last season. The only way to get revenge in my eyes will be to beat the Tigpies in the GF this season. Then all will be forgotton.