What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from open training session

Gronk

Staff member
Prodigal Eel said:
Looks like timmy has done some upper body work, and pre season has just started....depending on schedule, and what i used to do in preseason, a player can gain 5-10kg muscle within the 3 months!
some of our players are gonna be massive come season time!

Yeah I read somewhere that Timmy has put on 3/4kgs of lean muscle so far in the off season. Obvioulsy upper body to strengthen the shoulder(s).

Cupid Stunt

Is Eelaholic a young blonde headed lass? I only ask because there was bugger all people there besides my young fella & me that were taking pics. If thats to personal then just ignore.

I read in a different pic thread here Piggy was looking plump. I thought he looked pretty fit considering. Tim Smith looks to have bulked up a bit, Tahu looks healthy. By that I mean, for mine, I think he has been a little on the lean side the last few years but looks ready to explode this season & said as much.

I have pics but most are similar to those already shown, unless theres any interest in some close ups of players.

The Colonel

Immortal
Cupid Stunt said:
Is Eelaholic a young blonde headed lass? I only ask because there was bugger all people there besides my young fella & me that were taking pics. If thats to personal then just ignore.

That would have been 'holic.

Cupid Stunt

Hagan seemed to hanging back & not really running the show. Dont get me wrong I'm not saying he did nought but it did look like he was pulling them aside one on one & just going through the little things ie running tighter lines or faster cuts etc. All in all it was just a light run, you were never going to get anything out of it.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
excellent work on the photos, thats fantastic! Thanks you putting in the effort to post them on the forums :) FUI looks huge! How come he didnt have an eels training singlet on? Wasnt he training?

The Colonel

Immortal
The Quest For Glory said:
Great work on the photos. Getting excited for next season already. How many more sleeps?

119 sleeps until the Warriors game.

95 sleeps until the Sharks trial game.

:D

eel4life

Juniors
Great Job with the images man thanks, how good does benny look my goodness, how big is this kid ...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Holic you a champion, did Benny scare you when you were talking to him??

Latest posts