What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos

cram

Bench
It looks like you are enjoying your hobby Roops' nothting beats a photo, the only scary thing is with todays techno you can construct history or even change it....George Orwell got it just about right

CycloneSteve

Juniors
While we are on the topic of photos, here is an awesome one I took on Eight Mile Beach, Port Douglas when I was on holidays there a few years back.

PICT0261-copy.jpg

roopy

Referee
Couldn't help myself steve (teaching myself to do this - so every photo is a challenge).

PICT0261-copy.jpg

NC

Juniors
roopy said:
BTW NC - no disrespect intended by doing some PP (post production) on your pic - it just looked like a good challenge - so i had a go at it. The picture was good already.
No worries roopy. I like what you did, picture still looks good :)

cram

Bench
Advocatus et non latro, Res miranda populo.... ahhh the honourable profession practiced by dishonourable gentleman....lol

roopy

Referee
I can't take much credit for the last one - just a programme choice - but painting in the eyes took a little bit of technique (I was going to say skill - but that would be streching a point).

NC

Juniors
I was going through my collection of pictures that I took at Port Stephens last year, and I found one of a pelican:

1001904uf9.jpg

KITA

Juniors
Seen as birds seem to be the choice of photos here are some i took while at green patch in Jervis Bay

Picture053.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture029.jpg