What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PI Get Togethers

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Sandy*

First Grade
God your an idiot. Why would that hurt me? I know who you are and so does everyone else. Lets just say you are not giving another forum a very good image at the moment.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Keep going Mr J.

Just like Mr W once said to me privately ` I am enjoying the show'

The more you reply. The more you deny.

The more you undo yourself. I don't know why i am amazed that you are showing how dumb you both are.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I have got it together. I don't go harrassing people on forums such as you and your dopey friends do.

The sad thing is, is that you think you are being smart. You think by being anonymous no-one will notice who you are.

There are too many traits that show who you are, and you should know better.

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????

THE PANTHERS WIN A BLOODY GRAND FINAL AND HERE YOU ARE CAT FIGHTING AMONGST EACH OTHER ???? :-k

FOR GOD'S SAKES, WE SUPPORT THE SAME TEAM!!! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? [-o< [-o< [-o<

YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE BLOODY JUVENILES AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. GET OVER IT AND LET'S ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEASON AHEAD, AND SAVE YOUR HOSTILITIES FOR THE ROOSTERS FANS =D>

Fibroman

First Grade
If everyone in this world looked the same and had the same idas and opinions, what a boring place this world would be. It's healthy to engage in a little bit of repartee and engage in a little bit of gamesmanship. Hell, I give the rorters an absolute pizzling! But anyone that reads any of my posts will notice that I never resort to individual name calling and personal character attacks.

By all means bag the ' thread ' and bag other peoples opinions on particular issues, but give the personal attacks a rest please. Being a dead set Brad Pitt lookalike, I don't get much of a bagging in the looks department, but I would imagine that it's not very nice. [-X

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yes i agree with Big Panther Cool and i am working on getting this back to a harmonious forum again.

And Fibro you are quite right. One of those supporters that got trashed by PTK is a deaf supporter and she is a wonderful person and does not deserve the criticism. Now that is low picking on someone with a disability. Shame on you.

kaza_79

Juniors
PTK, the way you are carrying on, you would think you are hot stuff. Which I really doubt, so maybe you should not insult other peoples looks. You sound like a superficial teenage boy.

Grow up, this thread was about get togethers, which I for one, enjoyed very much cause I like meeting new people. It isn't a thread for you to insult people. [-X

kate

Juniors
Well once again some small minded person who cant keep their defamatory opinions to themself has pushed this thread off its intended topic which i believe, going from the title of the topic has to do with PI get togethers!!
PTK......PK is a lovely person and that comment you made about her was uncalled for! and as for this comment :

Panther_The_kid said:
Hey Pk, maybe if the girdlerettes improved in the looks dept. then maybe, just maybe you 'girls' could go on how much of a chance you have with girds. As it stands all of you combined equates to an ulgy man ! ( Ive seen your site, so dont say i dont know what im talking about)
On a similar note. Your nights out could be summed up by the looks of your girdlerettes; BAD, VERY BAD!

didnt another wise man once say 'those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones' ? or perhaps the term 'the pot calling the kettle black'
is a little closer to home?! Until you meet all the girdlerettes perhaps you shouldnt make assumptions, and unless your prepared to show a pic of yourself i think the best thing for you to do is leave personal attacks on people out of this thread, forum and site and keep them to yourself to amuse you in your own little world :roll: ! I myself am a girdlerette and damn proud of it too :D ! Its just a bit of fun between a group of gals with a common interest in Rugby league and more importantly the panthers!

Could it perhaps be that PTK has a special place in his heart for PK, as i remember being told when i was younger that when boys tease and pick on girls they actually fancy them!!!???? [-X

And to all, i'm sure you will see the girdlerettes out n about in force being loud and proud when season 2004 is upon us!!!!!!
\\:D/

*Sandy*

First Grade
Could it perhaps be that PTK has a special place in his heart for PK, as i remember being told when i was younger that when boys tease and pick on girls they actually fancy them!!!????

Oh that could be interesting. :D

I found a picture of him. He's standing on top of Sydney Harbour bridge with some of the boys. I must say though he's definately not my type. I like my men a lot taller with more hair. Sorry PTK ... perhaps another lifetime.

I look foward to catching up with you Kate, next season. Bring on those panthers!! We are in for another ride!
\\:D/

Renee

Juniors
PK said:
Yes i agree with Big Panther Cool and i am working on getting this back to a harmonious forum again.

PK, let me ask you this. If you are so interested in getting this forum back on track again, why do you persist in going on about it? You just can't help yourself can you? See this is the sort of stuff you thrive on. And do me a favour if you're going to reply, come up with something original for a change rather than repeat my post (I can just see it now "you're the one that thrives on this bs, blah, blah :roll: ) You know it doesn't hurt to use that head of yours now and again. Try it, you may even like it! ;-)

kaza_79

Juniors
Renee maybe you should find something original yourself before this thread gets closed. Stop spoiling it for the rest of us. [-X

*Sandy*

First Grade
*I didnt start it.
*I was asked.
*I based my reply on facts.
*You responded.
*I chose to humour your response to keep it light hearted.
*SJ and JK insult and abuse me.
*Again i choose to ignore.
*That's not enough for JK he needs to insult me further and in the process of being slanderous. I chose to ignore. The moderators saw it and deleted it.

The forum is harmonious and we are left alone.

You find something you disliked what a poster wrote choosing to mock them over a post about jersey prices.
You then chose to mock another poster about another post she made about Satts Speedos nothing to do with jersey prices and all because your earlier post showed that you came in to mock, belittle, intimidate.

You then encouraged your workmate to come in.
His 1st post is directed at me which happens to be an insult. And i might add that i am quite surprised by. I may have upset him over a certain Sattler post concerning management but there is no need to carry on like a child and carry out insults on me and throwing in the rest of the girls knowing that is my weakness.

I do find it quite amusing by the way considering that very person who insulted me gave me a vary rare signed magazine due to my Girdler raving. Hypocritcal don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts