What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the bottom 3

Paullyboy

Coach
13 - Warriors. Confidence based team, as soon as they lose 1 it mose well be 5.
14. Sharks. If Ben Ross goes good it might be a different story, but otherwise, I just dont think that team will gel.
15 - Penrith. I really think they are going to get owned this year.

Paullyboy

Coach
*Waits for some 12 year old tool to say - "Oh yeAh WeLl the rAidErs are goINg tO GEt eVEn mORe owned and stUFf. Lolz!"

Choppies

Coach
Oh yeAh WeLl the rAidErs are goINg tO GEt eVEn mORe owned and stUFf. Lolz!

Didn't have to wait long then :p

My bottom 3 are
13 Bulldogs or Knights
14 Warriors
15 Souths

Smartman

Juniors
My bottom 3 are as follows:

13. Roosters
14. Storm
15. Sharks

Brat Anasta the saviour :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
13.Rabbits
14.Warriors
15.Raiders

I don't think Cronulla and Panthers will be too much above these sides as well.

sunny

The Sahrks have some good players, particularly in the forwards, but I think they're handcuffed by the fact they've built the team around Kimmorley, who just isn't that good. Even if the forwards get the team going forward consistently, which they probably will, i don't know if kimmorley will be able to take advantage. Also they don't have a great backline or coaching.

Bazal

Post Whore
In no particular order....

Sharks. They have nothing. Halves are a waste of space, their pack is made up of hacks and powderpuffs (with the exception of Ben Ross, but one man does not make a pack), and that backline is simply atrocious. Plus they have little or no depth.

Raiders. They have slightly more than the Sharks in that they have guts. And Jason Smith. Which may barely be enough to save them from the cellar. But again, they have nothing up front that looks even mildly impressive, their halves consist of an ageing, injury prone five eighth who'll need a Zimmer frame to get between plays, and either a sub-par hooker or useless young gun at half. The backline looks weaker than a crown from a christmas cracker, with the exception of Schifcofske.

Warriors. Losing points really won't help their cause. Neither will the fact that Clinton Toopi is still on their roster. They have no decent halves unless Fien can find form, a so-so pack and a lacklustre bench. The backline is decent, but with only two forwards giving reliable go forward in Wiki and Price, and no halves to give them ball, and Clinton Toopi inside a decent winger but seemingly unable to pass to him, a good backline is about as useful as, well, Clinton Toopi. I can't see them finding the form or team work they need to avoid the cellar, but out of these three they are most likely to prove me wrong IMO.

Eddie.

Bench
Teams in contention for the Bottom 3

Bulldogs
Souths
Canberra
Warriors
Sharks
Knights
Penrith

Knights due to the Johns factor. Penrith should give the finals a shake, but will they be settled with Lang on the way out and Gower perhaps to follow? The Warriors have lost Jones and are on -4, pencil them in. The Dogs do not have great depth, so there always a chance to capitulate. Canberra, Souths and the Sharks don't have very talanted sides, but they have sides that will compete and not turn it up.

My Guess

13. Souths
14. Sharks
15. Warriors

Smartman

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Teams in contention for the Bottom 3

Bulldogs
Souths
Canberra
Warriors
Sharks
Knights
Penrith

No, every team is in contention for a bottom 3 finish.

Smartman

Juniors
SHARK-SPURS said:
not Broncos , Dragons or Eels otherwise every team is in contention.

No, just say for instance one of those teams is hit hard with injuries?

Raider Azz

Bench
i honestly don't know who will finish in the bottom 3. predicitions like this are useless at the start of the year, because honestly no one knows who will finish there. the tigers were tipped for the spoon by many last year and look how they finished. one thing i do know is that the raiders will not finish last.

Paullyboy

Coach
Broncos, Dragons, Eels - as said several times.

I think the Broncos are still a chance at bottom 3. No other reason other than the fact that I hate them.

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
predicitions like this are useless at the start of the year, because honestly no one knows who will finish there.

no one knows

Raider_Azz said:
one thing i do know is that the raiders will not finish last.

I thought no one knows

Raider Azz

Bench
DRRRAGONS said:
no one knows

I thought no one knows
nice try at being a smartass, but you fail. i said no one knows who will finish last, but one thing i do know is that the raiders wont.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Panthers, Warriors and Souths in no order
canberra will not be near the bottem three, im very confident of that :)

Jimbo

Immortal
Paullyboy said:
I think the Broncos are still a chance at bottom 3. No other reason other than the fact that I hate them.

Which is probably why so many people have listed the Sharks in their bottom three...

Latest posts