What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the bottom 3

shiznit

Coach
the warriors wont finnish in the bottom 3. i dont know why everyone is thinking that. if they start the season well by week 5 they should be mid-table.
the fact that the warriors have over 10 players that played international football last year and a core bunch of them were part of the kiwis that took the roos apart in the tri-series. im picking them to be still in the race for the finals by week 22.

you can all laugh at this prediction all you like but i get the feeling the warriors can make up the 4 points around origin time.

Lowdown

Juniors
Smartman said:
My bottom 3 are as follows:

13. Roosters
14. Storm
15. Sharks

Brat Anasta the saviour :lol:

Yeah right - A backline full of stars and a mobile and skillful forward pack with 2 QLD players and 1 Kiwi International, plus a deep bench. You are on drugs mate.

Roosters wont be there either dude.

My bottom three:

13. Warriors
14. Souths
15. Raiders

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Lowdown said:
Yeah right - A backline full of stars and a mobile and skillful forward pack with 2 QLD players and 1 Kiwi International, plus a deep bench. You are on drugs mate.

Yes, right hes on drugs for making his own opinion.

...melbourne bias there...

Unless cleary is as bad a coach as Kemp the warriors should be a finals team. Even with the cap drama the warriors have too much talent on their books. I think the warriors have more a problem on relaying on playing average australian players like Todd Byrne, Tony Martin etc when they have some of the best junior talent around. They wont be bottom 3 unless they shed all their talent through the salary cap issue

sunny

Can't understand the outrage at the storm being picked. I only have them just outside the bottom 3 meself. Cronk is going to be a dropoff from Orford at halfback, the backline probably isn't quite as good as the optimists think and they are lacking in the front row.

BWNB

First Grade
SHARK-SPURS said:
im happy with covell good defender,goal kicker and a hard runner. speed isnt everything.

He is one of the smartest players going around , it could make up for what he lacks in speed (isnt much)

bartman

Immortal
For me it's out of:
Sharks
Souths
Raiders
Penrith
NZ Warriors

So...
13: Souths
14: Sharks
15: Panthers

Warriors. Souths. Dogs.

If the Dogs get any injuries, they're screwed, I don't think they have much depth at all.

The Raiders may not make the 8, but we won't be bottom 3.

I Bleed Green said:
Warriors. Souths. Dogs.

If the Dogs get any injuries, they're screwed, I don't think they have much depth at all.

The Raiders may not make the 8, but we won't be bottom 3.

The Raiders have nothing...no stars, no defense, no depth...thats why they are clear wooden spoon favourites

15. Raiders
14. Warriors
13. Sharks

Souths i think will finish 12th this year...they could make the 8, i hope they do... but im not optimistic...i am optimistic that they wont get the spoon

Latest posts