What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the bottom 3

pantherz9103

First Grade
Has anyone learnt anything from 2005?

Everyone had Tigers finishing in the bottom 3 last year it seemed and they won the comp.

Penrith always seem to play better when noone tips them to do well. Have to admit I'm not that confident with our lineup this weekend, but when Waterhouse, Pritchard and Rooney return we'll be boosted. We may or may not make the 8 but I think we're better than bottom 3.

Don't be surprised if the Knights are crap again. All it takes is an injury to Joey and Simpson and they're screwed.

I don't see why everyone rates the Roosters so highly. Finch at hooker for this weekend. That is ridiculous! What are you smoking Ricky Stupid!

OK as pointless as it is here's my bottom 3

Souths
Warriors
Raiders

Don't be surprised if Knights struggle. Being a sentimental favourite with many people does not qualify them for suddenly being a top quality team. They lose Joey, Simpson and a Gidley and its all over. Very possible.

Latest posts