What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the one bloke from your club....

RABK

Referee
Name the player from your club who you think is one to look out for in 2005. He doesn't have to be a sbw/hunt kind of player who is touted as a future star. Maybe just a 18 year old with alot of guts or a 24 year old you signed etc.

For the knights there is two names ill throw up Brad Tighe and Dane Tilse.

Tighe is a young bloke who has footwork and athlectism similar to tahu and has great ball skills to. He looks set to make his mark at either centre or 5/8.

Tilse is a towering prop and is a junior kangaroo rep. He looks like the dominating style of prop similar to ryles and the chief.

There two names who aren't been earmarked for senior australian jersey's but i think there 2 to watch out for.

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
Trent cutler for canterbury.. a young fullback and son of bulldogs great Stan Cutler. he has awesome speed and is the standout 90% of the time in reserve grade. He has an SBW effect but as a back and not a forward. if he gets a run in 2005 watch out :p

Nate Myles is a pretty good forward as well. not far off a bench spot from firsts eithier

Raider_69

Post Whore
Todd Carney - Micheal Weymen

I garentee baring horrific injury luck both will play for their state and country during their careers

innsaneink

Referee
Liam Fulton, has been biding his time in PL and killing it there, 5/8- lock.... made his FG debut late 03 I believe, hopefully if he bulks up he can continue developing through firsts.

choc_soldier

Coach
Geoff Daniella - not named in the joint first grade / premier league roster, but put in some some really good performances for Flegg, and also in the Arrive Alive Cup for Patrician Blacktown (I think).

Could play in 2005, especially if our backline gets a few injuries. Centre in the mould of Puletua.

elyod138

Bench
COWBOYS
Matt Scott - Huge prop about 19 i think
Wallace Solomona - Really strong centre kind of like a young paul bowman, he will probably end up in the backrow.

SP

Bench
Paul Aiton, if not in 2005, probably in 2006, providing Penrith keep him

Latest posts