What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the one bloke from your club....

Kris_man

Bench
who's Dimitri Pelo? the name sounds familiar, but i can't think of whiuch club he's from. why arent' Parra fans wrapping Feleti Mateo? he's supposed to be a gun, isn't he? he was the Australian Schoolboys 5/8, i think.

but for the Raiders, its easy: Todd Carney. i would say Michael Weyman, but it seems a lot of people already know how good he is. seeing as though Todd's a half, though, Weyman has a much better chance of making an early appearance in rep footy.

Hurriflatch

Referee
For Parramatta there are quite a lot of juniors coming through but at this stage the picks are

Tim Smith, Blake Green, Daniel Backo, Jarryd Hayne and Feleti Mateo

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
feleti mateo, got big wraps on him !! :lol:
tim smith , jack afamasaga are two names you will hopefully hear alot of next year :clap:

Hurriflatch

Referee
also been told that Marcus Perenara has HUGE wraps on him but have yet to see him play so will reserve judgement for now.

Surandy

Bench
For Storm a couple of our young forwards showed promise in the later part of the season. Ryan Hoffman and Antonio Kaufusi.

2005 will really tell as they will have much more competition for spots in the team.

Bazal

Post Whore
There are a few, most of whom have already been mentioned.....I'll add Weller Hauraki, John Williams, and Brett Delaney. But Parra have so many young guns who could shine in first grade next year, so we'll just have to wait and see.

For the record John Williams is the most likely out of the three above IMO, big winger sort of in the mould of Guru Jnr

Broncodroid

Juniors
For Brisbane...

I think you will see the emergence of Tom Learoyd who should find more time in the top grade with the exit of Carl Webb perhaps.

Speaking to a couple of people involved with the NRL, Learoyd revelled in being surrounded by the likes of Buderus and Kimmorely vs PNG and I am sure with Webcke slowly winding down with Petero, Bennett will look to bring on Learoyd's developement in the top grade similar to what he did with Webcke, Petero and co. when they were in the same position.

Only 19 or 20, Learoyd is a monster with athletic ability that saw him crowned a schoolboy sprint champion. He stands at 195cm and around the 113-115kg mark...this guy when given an extended stint in 1st grade will be a name on everyone's lips as a future rep player IMO.

nqboy

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
For Parramatta there are quite a lot of juniors coming through but at this stage the picks are

Tim Smith, Blake Green, Daniel Backo, Jarryd Hayne and Feleti Mateo

What clubs will they make the grade for? After Smith brushes them, I mean.

Latest posts