What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick up Monaghan cheap?

Serc

First Grade
Does Monaghan play prop?

Of course not...so...we have enough centres and wingers at the club already who are quite handy.

Noname36

First Grade
We'd have to keep him and Mad Dog apart.

:lol:

In response to the question though, no...GOD no. Why the hell would we want someone like that at the club when the rest of outside backs are just as good, if not better?

Serc

First Grade
:lol: call of the week!

Had forgotten about the deregistering part...that would have to be on the cards.

natheel

Coach
Saw the title of the thread and was like WTF!! Anyway why would u want him at ya club (directed to the thread poster)

Joker's Wild

Coach
No way would I want a filthy, disgusting, repulsive thing like him at my club. Its bad enough that we already have guys like Tolar and Edwards but to add another of gods mistakes, a ranga, would be just too much to stomach.

Newynut

Juniors
Sheesh, he was drunk, you honestly havent done something wrong when youve been blind. Lucky you.

mrpwnd

Bench
No way would I want a filthy, disgusting, repulsive thing like him at my club. Its bad enough that we already have guys like Tolar and Edwards but to add another of gods mistakes, a ranga, would be just too much to stomach.
Oh cmon, to be fair, it was probably consensual between him and the dog.
But I agree, him being a ranga is definitely a serious issue.

shane87

Juniors
Sheesh, he was drunk, you honestly havent done something wrong when youve been blind. Lucky you.

Luck has nothing to do with it..I wouldn't feel the least bit lucky forcing a dog to give me a blowie, I'd vomit.

But hey, whatever turns YOU on. Just don't let ur mates take pics.

Latest posts