What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your team of good guys.

mg said:
Adam Mogg should be there, one of the niceset players i've met. I was holding some footy cards with him on them and he came up to me to sign them without me even asking.
I always new adam mogg was a nice bloke good on him for doing that deserves to be in the team.

fatshark

Bench
This is the biggest bullsh*t thread Ive read.I can see at least 6 players in peoples sides I have witnessed at nightclubs in the shire pissed as farts dribbling and spitting on themselves.
So what, you met them and they were nice to you...then they go home beat their wives or whatever.
Your all in lala land.

Philby

Juniors
Wiki is a real down to earth nice bloke. I use to play touch footy against him a few years ago and he was a top bloke on and off the field. David furner was another bloke who was always up for a yarn. Saw him at the Jerra tavern after a game earlier this year and it was after a loss and both him and matty elliot would talk to anyone who approached them even the pissed Knights fans who were giving them a bit of cheek after the knights flogged the raiders. They took it with good humour and joked around. It was good to see

brook

First Grade
sharkadelic said:
If it was all time players, Wayne Pearce would be the captain and ET the (ahem) Vice captain...

That would become a very big list though

If it was all time Sirro would get a mention, possibly even ahead of junior tbh.

I still remember seeing sirro surrounded by kids after a game signing autograph after autograph with one hand while holding his baby son with the other. All the other players had long since taken off but he didn't look like he was going anywhere for a while yet.

Latest posts