What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piggy Riddell

Ozzy

First Grade
Against Souths he was invaluable. Just by using his nickname "Piggy", he was a serious distraction to G.I. :D

H.H

Juniors
What about before the Souffs game when they call out the players and their picture comes up on the big screen.

Piggy's fat head appears and 28k people roar with laughter.

Danish

Referee
Unsure why he's copping so much criticism when he is hardly being outperformed by the bloke who replaces him anyway.

Rooster Legend

Juniors
was about to criticize Piggy aswell until i remembered how much better he is then Kouparitsas. ive actually never seen a worse player then kouparitsas.

Tigerm

First Grade
He could've been with the 2011 premiers, but he chose your lot instead? Oh well, our gain. LOL

boo_boo

Juniors
I thought that last year Brian Smith used James Aubusson & Jake Friend really well when they rotated the hooking role for the Roosters.
If Riddell & Friend can form another combination of value then Riddell will prove to be a good buy for the club fat head & all.

Rooster Legend

Juniors
2007 Willie Brown.
or Langmack and Fatty Vautin during their time at Easts

haha I wasn't alive when Langmack and Fatty Vautin were playing for Easts :lol: and Willie Brown only played 2 games for us... Kouparitsas continually displayed his sh*tness on a regular basis.