What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pink v

Kiki

First Grade
god their pubicity department sucks. why hasnt this been all over the news?

Vince

Juniors
Perhaps there's an alterior motive, like getting Gasnier ready to wear those poofy Stade Francais jerseys :lol:

The Major

Bench
The pink vee is now to become our alternate jersey................ Well, anythings better then that frikkin red t-shirt!! Show us ya pink bits i say!

To raise money and awareness, the club would be mad not to sell it retail. My hand is already in the pocket to buy one for the wife and my two young daughters. Great initiative and an even better cause.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
My initial reaction when I saw them on the footy show was one of sheer unadulterated horror, with images of the likes of Princess, Jimbo et al having a field day with it running through my head. As soon as I heard what it was all about I changed my tune. Great initiative Saints, well done.

I just hope the Storm don't flog us while we're wearing them!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
My initial reaction when I saw them on the footy show was one of sheer unadulterated horror, with images of the likes of Princess, Jimbo et al having a field day with it running through my head. As soon as I heard what it was all about I changed my tune. Great initiative Saints, well done.

I just hope the Storm don't flog us while we're wearing them!
if they flog us they surley rub it, Hi Boycss:lol:

redVpride

Juniors
wonder wat the sizes would vary from cause my daughter went bollistic 4 a red v jersey very proud moment lol shes only 3

Kiki

First Grade
omg thats so cute. i cant wait to have babies and force them into the red v.