What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piss Poor Membership Package

ak47

Juniors
Bay56 said:
That's all fine aka but quite frankly the Raiders are hardly in a postion to be handing out poor service to their members.

On my many trips to the Gong we unfortunately have to stop at Maccas Goulburn. Gone are the days of a friendly smile and response from the counter ... no, nowadays you put have to put up with a grumpy looking teen who looks like they've just been dragged out of bed, long waiting periods, slow service and burgers that all have that same dry, unimagnitive taste. Now I say that the freindly smile/response can easily trade off the slow servce and prob some way towards the bird cage tasting burgers.

The Raiders are just another Maccas .. . poor results on the field can be traded off by a sense that management are caring of their members. Receiving an envelope that looks as though it was written by a 2 year old certainly does not give me that impression. But I'm a long time supporter and it will take more than that to jump ship and join the bumbies.

It all starts with the little things aka ... and I dont think management would be very clever in sending the sort of package I received to those who are not as supportive of the club as I am (and always will be).

And that is where my gripe lies (plus the opportunity to bag off Queanbeyan :lol:)

yeah i agree with that analogy

but i fail to comprehend management oversee every single membership package sent

they would sign the letter....then its off to the mail room, where these emo teenagers (like in maccas) begin their lives in the labour force.

It’s a pity these emo’s are the last branch of contact to the clients/people

We heavily rely on these emo’s to bring a professional service

Sadly the buck per hour doesn’t please them

Sadly the roles entailed don’t warrant more pay

Sadly that’s life

U got keppered

ak47

Juniors
it does start with the little things

and the emo's manage the little things

little things for little minds

simple things for simple minds

its just the way it is

management will cop the blame, as they have hired the emo's...

i blame emo's

i hate emo's anyway........this mail guy is prolly going to go pop one day.

ak47

Juniors
I HAVE GATHERED THE EVIDENCE AND HANDED THIS INVESTIGATION TO THE POWERS TO BE……LEAGUE UNLIMITED……MY TIME WATCHING OUR GREAT TV (DIGITAL EDUCATION), HAS CLEARLY PRESENTED AN UNTAPPED TALENT IN LOGISTICAL ISSUES

Emo in mail room

Has a bad day…….Fallout boy has sold out, and didn’t get tix

Has a cry to mum, sister, and fellow emo’s

Fellow emo’s cry together….the crying game begins

Mum n sister say grow up, go to work

Arrives at mail room HQ, sees 8,000 membership packages to be sent out.

Sees the labelling machine is broken, has to hand write 8,000 names n addresses

In the mad rush to the mail box…….slips falls, cuts his hand…..some memberships cop emo blood…these go back.

Bay’s is clean and is sent

Received by Auspost

CRITICAL MOMENT – EMO INDIRECTLY HANDS OVER MEMBERSHIPS TO 50 YEAR OLD LIFE CRISES IMMIGRANT, BROKEN ENGLISH AND HANDICAPPED IN SOME WAY….BRUTALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD ALSO…….

THIS IS WHERE 2 BREEDS OF HUMANS – THE MOST UNRELIABLE AND INEPT OF ALL BREEDS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT – HAVE EXCHANGED UR PACKAGE AND IN SOME WAY, THEIR DNA IS ALL OVER THIS PARCEL

It arrives at bay’s mailbox………this mail box has dents in it…….an angry man awaits everyday at this depot…………..mail in the past has been abused – I am tipping ‘no junk mail’ sticker exists.

Opens up the mailbox……creased and a name that doesn’t live at the residents, but looks similar

Angry man knows exactly whats going on…….is fuming, dogs barking, Fido is firing, he knows whats going on too……wishes the mail man was still around for an ankle biting….sadly mail man is long gone……luck for him too……Bay would have given an earful…and rightly so

Bay runs inside with package…is dismay cannot believe whats going on, his Melbourne package was a lot dollier…..i predict as bay was an opportunity to woo to the dark side….the raiders have him on the stalwarts list…..nothing will change..furniture is furniture…….

logs onto LU for the rant

rest is history

Emo germs have infiltrated you……its time to go the QB for a good sterilisation, fumigation and makeover….bring the dog too J

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE EMO’S

CASE CLOSED

Bay56 said:
That's all fine aka but quite frankly the Raiders are hardly in a postion to be handing out poor service to their members.

On my many trips to the Gong we unfortunately have to stop at Maccas Goulburn. Gone are the days of a friendly smile and response from the counter ... no, nowadays you put have to put up with a grumpy looking teen who looks like they've just been dragged out of bed, long waiting periods, slow service and burgers that all have that same dry, unimagnitive taste. Now I say that the freindly smile/response can easily trade off the slow servce and prob some way towards the bird cage tasting burgers.

The Raiders are just another Maccas .. . poor results on the field can be traded off by a sense that management are caring of their members. Receiving an envelope that looks as though it was written by a 2 year old certainly does not give me that impression. But I'm a long time supporter and it will take more than that to jump ship and join the bumbies.

It all starts with the little things aka ... and I dont think management would be very clever in sending the sort of package I received to those who are not as supportive of the club as I am (and always will be).

And that is where my gripe lies (plus the opportunity to bag off Queanbeyan :lol:)

You know Goulburn has a Subway pretty much next door to Macca's.

That place oozes of Kepperness as well which makes the experience all the more better/

Also have you ever worked in retail/hospitality? It is hard not to lose faith in Humanity once you've been there for a few months.

(KW)

Juniors
Maccas Sutton Forest > Maccas Goulburn

On a side note, had a kepper idea to pull in at Collector on the way home from weekend detention on Sunday. Great little pub, only 1 minute from the highway. Surely a great place to pull up on the way home from the "My Brothers Kepper" tour and the "Penriff Beach" tour.

KW

skeepe

Immortal
ak47 said:
I HAVE GATHERED THE EVIDENCE AND HANDED THIS INVESTIGATION TO THE POWERS TO BE……LEAGUE UNLIMITED……MY TIME WATCHING OUR GREAT TV (DIGITAL EDUCATION), HAS CLEARLY PRESENTED AN UNTAPPED TALENT IN LOGISTICAL ISSUES

Emo in mail room

Has a bad day…….Fallout boy has sold out, and didn’t get tix

Has a cry to mum, sister, and fellow emo’s

Fellow emo’s cry together….the crying game begins

Mum n sister say grow up, go to work

Arrives at mail room HQ, sees 8,000 membership packages to be sent out.

Sees the labelling machine is broken, has to hand write 8,000 names n addresses

In the mad rush to the mail box…….slips falls, cuts his hand…..some memberships cop emo blood…these go back.

Bay’s is clean and is sent

Received by Auspost

CRITICAL MOMENT – EMO INDIRECTLY HANDS OVER MEMBERSHIPS TO 50 YEAR OLD LIFE CRISES IMMIGRANT, BROKEN ENGLISH AND HANDICAPPED IN SOME WAY….BRUTALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD ALSO…….

THIS IS WHERE 2 BREEDS OF HUMANS – THE MOST UNRELIABLE AND INEPT OF ALL BREEDS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT – HAVE EXCHANGED UR PACKAGE AND IN SOME WAY, THEIR DNA IS ALL OVER THIS PARCEL

It arrives at bay’s mailbox………this mail box has dents in it…….an angry man awaits everyday at this depot…………..mail in the past has been abused – I am tipping ‘no junk mail’ sticker exists.

Opens up the mailbox……creased and a name that doesn’t live at the residents, but looks similar

Angry man knows exactly whats going on…….is fuming, dogs barking, Fido is firing, he knows whats going on too……wishes the mail man was still around for an ankle biting….sadly mail man is long gone……luck for him too……Bay would have given an earful…and rightly so

Bay runs inside with package…is dismay cannot believe whats going on, his Melbourne package was a lot dollier…..i predict as bay was an opportunity to woo to the dark side….the raiders have him on the stalwarts list…..nothing will change..furniture is furniture…….

logs onto LU for the rant

rest is history

Emo germs have infiltrated you……its time to go the QB for a good sterilisation, fumigation and makeover….bring the dog too J

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE EMO’S

CASE CLOSED

:lol:

Bay56

First Grade
I refuse to read anything I cant fit on one screen ... aka do you have vision problems

This is a top thread .. I'm glad I initiated it :)

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Bay56 said:

Maybe the staff there find you to be a monomanical old grouch and respond accordingly.

Raider_69

Post Whore
simple solution to that bay, dont go there

Conversely my last trip down to Canberra, i went to KFC, with soulsy, DJ, Paccy and toby, and they can atest to the fact the mug that served us was FAR too eager and friendly, seriously, the bloke had problems, i struggled not to laugh when i ordered

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Maybe the staff there find you to be a monomanical old grouch and respond accordingly.

now you know that is so incorrect T_R ... I'm one of those customers that will always return a :) with a :)

dubby

Bench
Tokyo_Raider said:

Dude, I think anyone 16 and under finds anyone 25 and over a monomanical old grouch. With bay, I think they get turned off by his "in my day" speech and the drool spilling out from his dentures. ;-)

(KW)

Juniors
dubby said:
Dude, I think anyone 16 and under finds anyone 25 and over a monomanical old grouch. With bay, I think they get turned off by his "in my day" speech and the drool spilling out from his dentures. ;-)

And his mothball smell.

KW

ak47

Juniors
This is no joke

Perfect thread material

I cannot believe what happened to me – I am gutted

I am serious

My Warnie doll came in the mail today

His foot is missing – a f**king broken foot!!!!

It can be fixed by way of superglue – but f**k….

At least if wArnie is coming injured, is a dislocated shoulder or fingers sprain – perhaps some free weight loss tablets and a permission slip from Mrs Warne

I know it was Aussie Post.

I wont blame VB……..i just cant……….Aussie Post are the vile of services

The box came dented and everything………and then there it was….Warnies right foot decapitated.

f**k you AusPost.

In 2006 – my Boony and Beefie had to be sent twice – as I never received it…Aussie Post defo had blame laid here…..as VB claimed they had sent it twice, and also claim there is a high rate of stolen dolls, due to the cost (ripoff), and how good they are….and the verman that work in the aussie post ranks

I have never had a clean logistical process when it comes to these Cricket Dolls – But f**k they are defo worth the headaches!!!!!

Go Warnie…..go upside with Boony n Beefie – start talking sh*t Shane

And if it wasn’t for this thread – I would have no story to tell – Defo a great offseason rantings

paulquinn49

Bench
At least VB havent brought out a Weyman one, apart from missing a foot, it would be missing an arm, a leg and a heart.

Chachi

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
At least VB havent brought out a Weyman one, apart from missing a foot, it would be missing an arm, a leg and a heart.
:lol:

You're a harsh man.

Latest posts