What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piss Poor Membership Package

Bay56

First Grade
ak47 said:
incorrect i know plenty about consumer satisfaction...as i am a consumer myself, and have clients to please on the flip side of the coin also

Auspost doesnt

you know too well auspost could have farked that up.......

but have chosen the raiders, as there isnt any aussie post forums...

your a hard being to please

dude did you see the way the evelope was addressed .... errr NO

did you see the incorrect spelling .... errr NO

do you think that was a very unprofessional way to send a membership package .. err it would seem NO

are these thing that you would also blame auspost .... err it would seem YES

get real aka ... you are obviously far more accepting of mediocrity than I am

Bay56

First Grade
I might also add aka that if the organisation you work for sent a package to me similar to the one I received from the Raiders my initial impression would be one of an unprofessional organisation that cares little about presentation and probably cares even less with their customers real needs or satisfaction.

And I qualify all this so called "whinging" with KW's explanation of assisting the needs of the disabled or disadvantage in our community ... and maybe the following story adds substance to KW's suggestion ..

http://www.raiders.com.au/2008/detail_desc.php?news_id=518

If that is the case I apologise to the people in question .... but quite frankly Raiders maangement should make their members aware of such programmes with a simple slip inserted with the contents.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i love bay's attitude to life, if you disagree with him, regardless of the points you make, you dont know what you're talking about

im calling "bullsh*t" on bay 56, it seems to me if there is on bloke who doesnt know what he's bloody talking about, Bay 56 is him.

But proceed, by all means, whinge and carry on, complain about the club about a f**king spelling mistake and mishandling of the package by the courier. It'll do the WORLD of good. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
If that is the case I apologise to the people in question .... but quite frankly Raiders maangement should make their members aware of such programmes with a simple slip inserted with the contents.

GREAT IDEA!
Lets make the disabled slip little notes into the contents explaining their disabilities, just so some precious tit can get off his high horse about a creased package and spelling mistake?

Im sure the disabled would love advertising the fact they are disabled and may struggle with a simple task like packing an envelope, that'll be sure to boost their already soaring self esteem :roll: All so precious you, doesnt get his panties in a twist over a spelling mistake

Based on you're whinging, we can assume the package arrived at its desired destination, and all that was ment to be in the package, where infact in there... Sounds like the job was done to me, weather it be a job done by an admin staff or a disabled/disadvantaged person.

(KW)

Juniors
While we are picking on you Rob, I dont get what this means

Bay56 said:
huh, the ramblings of a queanbeyanite ... they have identities that are somewhere between a small Goulburn and a large Bugendore

QBN is larger than Goulburn.......and much more Kepper.

KW

Raider_69 said:
GREAT IDEA!
Lets make the disabled slip little notes into the contents explaining their disabilities, just so some precious tit can get off his high horse about a creased package and spelling mistake?

Im sure the disabled would love advertising the fact they are disabled and may struggle with a simple task like packing an envelope, that'll be sure to boost their already soaring self esteem :roll: All so precious you, doesnt get his panties in a twist over a spelling mistake

Based on you're whinging, we can assume the package arrived at its desired destination, and all that was ment to be in the package, where infact in there... Sounds like the job was done to me, weather it be a job done by an admin staff or a disabled/disadvantaged person.

Deadset... I've heard it all now..

I think bay is now starting to bait us for a laugh, he clearly knows how to get me to reply:lol:

HQ is fine, they are working around the clock, getting results and the vibe of the place is as Kepper as it's ever been.

Raider_69

Post Whore
(KW) said:

KW

but thats aiken to saying Penrith is much more bogan Goulburn, i mean the point im making is, is there anywhere in the land as Kepper as QBN?

(KW)

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
but thats aiken to saying Penrith is much more bogan Goulburn, i mean the point im making is, is there anywhere in the land as Kepper as QBN?

I am yet to find one.

Bogangate has a kepper name.

KW

Bay56

First Grade
wtf with the kepper BS people !! ...

geez this thread is about poor packaging ... now go and set up you own thread

Bay56

First Grade
(KW) said:

KW

huh maybe it's the impression that you get that Goulburn is a bigger city .... probably got something to do with the fact that an average bedroom in an average Queanbeyan house has at least 3 bunk beds.

(KW)

Juniors
Bay56 said:
huh maybe it's the impression that you get that Goulburn is a bigger city .... probably got something to do with the fact that an average bedroom in an average Queanbeyan house has at least 3 bunk beds.

You are making a habit of being incorrect Rob. If any town has a lot of bunk beds it would be Goulburn, thanks to Super Max.

And stop ragging on QBN, its not kepper.

KW

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i love bay's attitude to life, if you disagree with him, regardless of the points you make, you dont know what you're talking about

im calling "bullsh*t" on bay 56, it seems to me if there is on bloke who doesnt know what he's bloody talking about, Bay 56 is him.

But proceed, by all means, whinge and carry on, complain about the club about a f**king spelling mistake and mishandling of the package by the courier. It'll do the WORLD of good. :lol:

You see now this the reason why this country has such a poor reputation when it comes to customer service and satisfaction.

Bay56

First Grade
(KW) said:
You are making a habit of being incorrect Rob. If any town has a lot of bunk beds it would be Goulburn, thanks to Super Max.

And stop ragging on QBN, its not kepper.

KW

Dude I think you will find a high incidence of 3 generations living in the same household in the Queabeyan district ... I can remeber reading about this somewhere ... then again it could have been referring to down town Bahgdad :)

(KW)

Juniors
Bay56 said:
Dude I think you will find a high incidence of 3 generations living in the same household in the Queabeyan district ... I can remeber reading about this somewhere ... then again it could have been referring to down town Bahgdad :)

Tell Kim to PM me. She's Kepper.

KW

ak47

Juniors
Bay56 said:
I might also add aka that if the organisation you work for sent a package to me similar to the one I received from the Raiders my initial impression would be one of an unprofessional organisation that cares little about presentation and probably cares even less with their customers real needs or satisfaction.

our potential clients would have had the capacity to call back and ask us the qualify the contents and its presentation - provided it was shocking enough as you proclaim yours is

if it aint matching what we sent, we would ask them to come in, butter them up with a corporate luncheon.

our currents client wouldnt give a sh*t - as long as our prime obligation with the client is honoured on a weekly/monthly basis.

obviously u can relate to the latter, as ur not a new supporter, and the raiders havent really been putting in win after win....but they are being competitive, so its grey, insofar to say they are meeting their prime obligations to us supporters.

Bay56

First Grade
That's all fine aka but quite frankly the Raiders are hardly in a postion to be handing out poor service to their members.

On my many trips to the Gong we unfortunately have to stop at Maccas Goulburn. Gone are the days of a friendly smile and response from the counter ... no, nowadays you put have to put up with a grumpy looking teen who looks like they've just been dragged out of bed, long waiting periods, slow service and burgers that all have that same dry, unimagnitive taste. Now I say that the freindly smile/response can easily trade off the slow servce and prob some way towards the bird cage tasting burgers.

The Raiders are just another Maccas .. . poor results on the field can be traded off by a sense that management are caring of their members. Receiving an envelope that looks as though it was written by a 2 year old certainly does not give me that impression. But I'm a long time supporter and it will take more than that to jump ship and join the bumbies.

It all starts with the little things aka ... and I dont think management would be very clever in sending the sort of package I received to those who are not as supportive of the club as I am (and always will be).

And that is where my gripe lies (plus the opportunity to bag off Queanbeyan :lol:)