What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pizza Shapes

sladden road

Juniors
Reviewing the glorious demolition of the Kogarah Kurtis Lizard Aluminum Illawarra Corrimal Butcher Dapto Dog Twats. I propose that Arnotts and Quigs do Nacho flavoured shapes. The attacking shapes that the Mighties had last night were very very nice
We stand deep. Deeper than the paddle to 3 rd reef on a 14-foot day. Loved stacking one side off the scrum. When it works it's lovely to watch. Real good rugbas.

I now believe that Nico is not Heath Ledger/ the joker. He is greater than that.

He is Aragon.

The return of the one true King of Mankind.

He will lead us to glory

1679911565177.png

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Sladden, you haven't been smokin' that funny tobacco again have you?

I'll admit I had to watch the Kayo highlights again just after the SBS evening news.

Still laughing.

sladden road

Juniors
Hey Sladden, you haven't been smokin' that funny tobacco again have you?

I'll admit I had to watch the Kayo highlights again just after the SBS evening news.

Still laughing.
Maybe Quigs..maybe. Regardless, I will contact Arnott's in the morning. You have to recant your love for Monte Carlos and go for the Nachos. If you don't.. Da Soup will be on the packet. Or maybe Redback, getting owned by Aragon Hynes.