What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PL Coach for 2007

Stagger eel

Staff member
I beleive that our current PL coach, Craig Culnane will be taking care of Jersey Flegg.

HayneHindi

Juniors
I live up at Wyong and when he was coaching Wyong, Wyong was always up near the top of the ladder and were in a lot of grand finals over the period of time when he was coach, so I think he is tops.

lucablight

First Grade
newmanj said:
If what Pete says is true, and i have absolutely no reason to disbelieve him, it surely would not make JT very happy.

Let me propose this scenario to you all. This is not a rumour, just me thinking aloud. One would think that JT would have a clause in his contract, that if offered a first grade job at another club he would be given a release. (the same clause Peter Sharp had earlier this season). If Parra finish the season VERY strongly, and make an impact in the semi's, maybe Fitzy could offer JT the job as FG coach at Parra, and thereby gain a release from his contract with Souths. Then appoint Michael Hagan as the coaching co-ordinator or something along those lines.

Maybe that is just me being wishful, as i am quite disappointed to see JT leave. Having said that, i am sure Michael Hagan will do a fantastic job.

I must say, that's very interesting........

scottyeel

Bench
This was posted in the Knights forum:
antonius said:
In todays Herald Craig Smith says he will hang up the boots at the end of the season. He is interested in staying on at the Knights, and intends to apply for Bill Pedans job of Strength conditioner. He's played 39 games since coming here in 2005. Played all remaining 21 games last year, and all 18 this year. Wonder if Adam McDougall reads these forums???

ParraManiac

Juniors
It is good news that we are getting a forwards coach, the way the forwards play has been a problem for us for years.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
eelavation said:
don't believe all you read. ;-)

Fitzy was quoted as saying, it was budget cuts due to the pokie tax, so Crusher had to go.