What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PL Grand Final

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Dunno if anyone mentioned him but that number 9 seuseu from the kinghts in the flegg game was very "Tevita Latu" like! Scored a pearla of a try but i had my eyes on him before he scored that freak like try!

He will have trouble crackin firsts with Danny boy in front of him!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
How old is that Lewis dude?

He was awesome yesterday.

He is 22 im pretty sure coolum!

Lewis actually played with Reece williams in a south-east metro rep team in primary school which my mate played in some years back! I couldn't believe the team photo when i was at his house! Pitty my mate met mary jane! That team boasted Darryl Millard, Russel Aitken and Manese Makuafoa which they obviously won!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Snoop Shark said:
He scored more points in the few games he played in firsts then Anasta did all year!

Maybe we can swap him for Nobby?

Yeah I know, pretty lop-sided in our favour.

Macca

Coach
Lewis was awesome. Soward was horrible.

Sign Lewis, he's going to be very good.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
You blokes are quick to judge Soward considering the amount of games you have probably seen him play this year.

How does dykes stack up if you watched only one game? Btw I'm a Dykes fan. But for all his talent he can look horrendous at times.

Soward has won more than he has lost for the jets this year. Particularly one vs the sharks at henson.

His star has been on the rise for some time (check out roosters past mail on him). And yeah he had a dud of a GF. But he is a talent. Unfortunately so is Lewis. But like Reefy said he was prepared to step back at times and let Lewis dictate.

Maybe that's the secret to halves partnerships eh?

It will be interesting to see how Ando uses/doesn't use both talents next year. If they're going to go to first grade I wouldnt mind either one at the sharks.

Macca

Coach
I am judging Sowards GF performance. I think he's got plenty of talent. I think Lewis has more.

carcharias

Immortal
How good were Tommy's sidline comments?

We were in stitches every time he spoke.
Not to mention his "how many beers before the game " comments.

cheese

Bench
Good post Manfred. The jets making the final in the 1st place was no doubt on the back of plenty of good Soward play.

And Sowards' got one thing going for him above all else though .....blinding pace. Absolute flyer.

For all his inexperience and inadequacies, I'd still take him in heartbeat before enduring another season of noddys snore ball.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Macca said:
I am judging Sowards GF performance. I think he's got plenty of talent. I think Lewis has more.

Fair enough.

And so do the Roosters so you can rest assured Lewis will be locked up for a while. But if the offer came along for Soward, looking at player recruitment so far for the Sharks you could do alot worse.

There is always that thing called the Ricky factor.

beekershark

Bench
and the ricky factor hasnt been a part of Sowards career so far ?

His GF performance came at the end of a long period being coached by ricky...

Manfred Moore

Juniors
beekershark said:
and the ricky factor hasnt been a part of Sowards career so far ?

His GF performance came at the end of a long period being coached by ricky...

So he has a less than impressive GF and now he's a hack?

The kid can play and obviously Ricky has had a big influence on that.

End of story.

spider

Coach
Manfred Moore said:
So he has a less than impressive GF and now he's a hack?

The kid can play and obviously Ricky has had a big influence on that.

End of story.

He played like a busted when it counted..............

End of story.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well, I thought soward went well. A couple of f*cked kicks & hes branded. He now suffers napolean disorder.
"what has France come to? I suck one lousy dick, and now they call me the cok sukker" Napolean Bonaparte. 1786

Manfred Moore

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
He played like a busted when it counted..............

End of story.

Well then he should just give it away then. He'll never come back from that. Thanks for setting the record straight.

spider

Coach
I thought the topic was "PL final" - not the season that was.

Only commented on the topic boys.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Well, I thought soward went well. A couple of f*cked kicks & hes branded. He now suffers napolean disorder.
"what has France come to? I suck one lousy dick, and now they call me the cok sukker" Napolean Bonaparte. 1786

I honesty though reefy - how did you rate his direction and positional play on Synday?

Latest posts