What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pl updates

2 True Blues

Coach
Gonna be a big game at Henson in a few weeks if this continues, however with another rooster injured and MORLEY suspended two Jets have to go up next weekend.

Getting very interesting though. But Parra have a formidable for and against even if we are now level with you guys on competition points !!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I have a feeling the virus hit PL & JF a lot harder than it did FG... expecting to see them bounce back in a big way

2 True Blues

Coach
Can't wait for the Bluebags versus Eels game at Henson though. We have beaten you guys there consistanly for the last few seasons. Gonna be a good game of footy whoever wins it !!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Luke looked sick tbh, and it seems like the flu has run through our team, so im hoping that our poor performance can be blamed on that.

Ben Jeffery for Balmain is a deadset GUN!!!

parra pete

Referee
Spot on Jess...I have been saying that for the past two years....
He is a Griffith boy who is a sensational player....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
OMG he was taking on winger and centre and leaving them both clutching at air...

2 True Blues

Coach
There are several ex Jets playing in the Balmain lineup as well. They are a good side. Glad we only play them once this season. We only just beat them this year 34 to 28 I think the score was......

Due to work and soccer I haven't been to many games but a mate told me a lot of you forum people rate Inu. He was abysmal yesterday. Arm grabs, out of position in defence, no attacking flair.

What's doing?

WestsRobbo

Juniors
JessEel said:
Ben Jeffery for Balmain is a deadset GUN!!!

He gets his start off the bench in FG this week against Brisbane.

Im hoping he goes as well as he has all year in PL.