What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Places you would rather live in than Melbourne

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you don't have to drive through Melbourne with City Rail trains all over the road

and no other place has those funny right hand turns

as you can gather, I hate Melbourne, worst city in Australia

Geelong is a nice place tho, GO CATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I can't take Melbourne seriously...

* They don't know what a kebab is

* They madly follow the gayest sport of all time

* They don't have a Super 14 franchise

Only great thing to come out of Victoria was Shane Warne. And the Storm, I guess, seeing as they're the champs and that. Although they're "good" more than "great".

Shane Warne = GOD

Eelementary

Post Whore
This is true.

It also has a pretty passionate footy side in the Storm.

But they are the AFL homeland, and, try as I might, I can't get into it. It is so soft...:fist:

Also, how they prefer those Greek dealios over a good, greasy kebab is beyond me...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sydney's worse - everyone goes for the Chooks, Knights, Tigers, Bunnies, Dragons, Panthers...:crazy:

Martli

Coach
A merkin is a pubic wig. When you type "the c-word" the forum "covers it up" with a "merkin".

McLovin

Staff member
Just jumble up the letters in the rude word you're using, Machiavelli. As long as it's understandable, it's fine. For example...

"Machiavelli is a merkin"

Martli

Coach
f**king Knuts.

_42705293_knut2_pa_gal.jpg