What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player jerseys

Monk

Referee
I havn't seen any anywhere Dean. I got mine from nfl.com. They are fairly pricey but you get them within the week and they are the bees knees.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm going a Timmons or Woodley jersey next, probably Timmons.

Went with Timmons.

prod

Frederick

Staff member
Got a Polamalu home jersey from Paddys Markets today...$40. Yes I realize it's probs not authentic but it's got reebok branding all over it and has breathable mesh etc so it looks pretty good to me and didn't break the bank either :)

Got a Polamalu home jersey from Paddys Markets today...$40. Yes I realize it's probs not authentic but it's got reebok branding all over it and has breathable mesh etc so it looks pretty good to me and didn't break the bank either :)

It's not, but it'll pass hahaha.

I just got a Tebow Broncos Jersey.

superdog

Juniors
was going to buy a jersey this year, but no one on my crummy team (denver) is worthy!

so i still wear my john elway jersey from 1998!

The 18th Man

Juniors
Peyton Manning (Home/Away - Colts)
Peyton Manning (Home - Vols)
Marshall Faulk (Home - Colts)
Edgerrin James (Away - Colts)
Eggerin James (Home Orange - Miami Hurricanes)
Jim Harbaugh (Away - Colts)
Marvin Harrison (Home - Colts)

Raider_69

Post Whore
My next jersey will be a Vick or McCoy jersey... will wait and see what happens with Vick over the off season... but Shady might win out regardless

gronkathon

First Grade
# 92 Reggie White (Home)
# 12 Randall Cunningham (Home)
# 25 Tommy McDonald (75th Anniversary Team)
# 18 Jeremy Maclin (Home)
# 5 Donovan McNabb (Away)
# 22 Assante Samuel (Retro)

Thats all the genuine jerseys. I have alot of other repilcas and t-shirt jerseys etc

Latest posts