What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Lookalikes

I was only joking lads lol.

thx-captain-obvious.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think Josh Morris who plays for Canturbury looks the spitting double of Brett Morris who plays for St.George Illawarra,they even have the same surname ?????

OMG NO WAI!

151719-josh-morris.jpg
514563.jpg

:crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Always thought Dave Taylor looked a bit like the avatar people

dave-taylor.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching that weird Socceroos Ad on TV (Playing soccer against animals) there's a shot at the end where Lucas Neill looks at the camera. First time I saw that ad, I only caught the end of it where you see Neill's head and I swear I thought it was Danny Buderus.

Obviously Neill isn't that similar to Buderus, but the look on his face in that ad at the end is very similar imo.

Timmah

Staff member
Did you get that from the 3 times it has been mentioned in commentary? or the 2 times on the footy show?
Hadn't heard it before actually. Haven't caught it in games I've watched or TFS?

babyg

Juniors
moz-screenshot-2.png
629739-dtthumb-darius.jpg

156617.jpg

First time on this thread but have been thinking this one for a while. What a legend

nqcowboy87

Bench
really kia ora, for a veteran of these forums thats a pretty poor effort, im sure you realise its been done to death