What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player scenarios

DJShaksta

First Grade
Hey hey hey hey hey, I am optimistic.
I think Shane has as much of a chance as the next coach at getting this team up.
I hope he is given FULL support by the board.
I hope the rumours about a fued between Irvine and Ricky and the players is wrong.

And I hope that other farkwit clubs keep their greedy f**king maulers off our players.

Why do people keep saying Flanagan is a no name?

Those that say this no nothing about football and should stfu!

He is well known amongst players in the comp and he's actually in Origin Camp at the moment.

FMD there are some dopey merkins in here.

bluey

Bench

He is well known amongst players in the comp and he's actually in Origin Camp at the moment.

:lol::lol:

I'm not happy to see Ricky go. But why all the death-riding Flanagan already... He must know a thing or two by now after years with Ricky & SOO.

Think of the successful coaches who served an apprentice as a No. 2 eg Wayne Bennett, Craig Bellamy, Ricky Stuart

Alternatively we could go after a 'name' who never did eg Nathan Brown

Ausguy

Coach
I'm not happy to see Ricky go. But why all the death-riding Flanagan already... He must know a thing or two by now after years with Ricky & SOO.

Think of the successful coaches who served an apprentice as a No. 2 eg Wayne Bennett, Craig Bellamy, Ricky Stuart

Bellamy was a success and we know why....:sarcasm:

Ricky was a success thanks to a channel 9 commentator a freakish once in a lifetime player and the previous coach

bennett is the only great coach in the comp i reckon.

Apparently he isn't a name.

Well Ricky Stuart was a name when he came here.

Where did we finish in the comp last year?

Where are we coming this year?

Vossy

Bench

becaus its LU and its what this forum does best, aye Redders and Showbag

Surely

Post Whore

Why why why

Who cares when we lose a few under him you'll want him sacked anyway.

ohh & Flanno has just announced his first recruitment decision & that is to change Baz's mind & sign him for next year.

Let's see if Blacktip Reefy and I can agree on something:

Let Barrett go and retire and let Albert Kelly develop at 6 with Tim Smith at 7 next year. Use the money saved with Barrett to go and chase a quality centre.

Let's get serious now.

The Dodger

First Grade
Let's see if Blacktip Reefy and I can agree on something:

Let Barrett go and retire and let Albert Kelly develop at 6 with Tim Smith at 7 next year. Use the money saved with Barrett to go and chase a quality centre.

Let's get serious now.

i agree, albert kelly should be our 5/8 for next year.

we don't need to particularly go for gasnier, he will ask for too much and we have been through this a million times, haven't people learnt anything by now?

whats the go with the melbourne boys?

who is going and who is staying?

Latest posts