What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player stats you don't agree with

angelus

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Lockyer is a pretty ordinary catcher, if you actually watch him play and dont listen to the hype you will see that for yourself. His other skills make people overlook his poor handling, especially when there is pressure on him.

Haha you fool.

roosters2004

Juniors
if his chatching skills are so ''BAD'' and otha skill so ''GOOD'' why does he play fullback why not 5/8 or halfback or even centre?

Paullyboy

Coach
rooster he plays fullback because bennett wants him there, and what the coach says goes. plus he hasnt got the defensive ability to stand in the line.

but this isnt the place for that argument.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
KimmorleyKiller said:
Mr Angry said:
NPK said:
Mr Angry said:
NPK said:
I haven't looked at many of the ability scores, but I know that Lockyer has a 7 for fitness - he should have a 10. Hindmarsh also has a low fitness rating.
I would disagree here why a 10? - the guy makes 4 tackles per match -real games.
Suggest moving Lockyer to number 6 fulltime and all the QLD fans say he will have nothing left to attack with as he will be ran at all day and would have to tackle.
I think 7 is more than fair - no fullback should be more than 5 IMO.
Fitness is something the forwards have not pussy 4 tackles per game fullbacks!!!!!
Hmmm...I can't actually see the link between the amount of tackles made per game and a player's fitness.
Well, fair enough. I do, tackling is the most energy sapping thing a player does in a match. Hmmm... I see props get a rest because they are not fit, not because they do all the freakin work. You were a back were you? How many teams that make the most tackles win the match? In fact I would say it has the most influence.
NPK said:
Lockyer is one of the fittest players in the NRL.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Do please tell how have you come to this conclusion?? I dispute it, I am not saying he is unfit, but one the of the fittest? When does he fitness even get tested?
NPK said:
By the way, the reason he makes only 4 tackles per match is because he only needs to do 4 tackles per match.
He is a fit as he needs to be, but if you play him in the frontline and make him do 30 tackles, appartently he becomes a little short of breath, like most backs.

My main point was they (the game makers) got it right. Forwards are generally 'fitter' than nancy pancy tackle shy backs.

lol, im my u/13s grandfinal this year i played winger got the ball twice scored 2 tries and made 0 tackles.....BOY WAS I PUFFED!!

big kirk would be proud.......
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done, 2 tries you keep playing :D