What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Stats

kaon

Juniors
I've got a question for Mario or anyone else who has some inside info.

I've read on another forum that Andrew Johns, Stacy Jones and Brad Fittler will have the highest stats in the game but when are the final stats for each player locked in?

An example is Mark McLinden where because of a toe injury his form was way down but in the second half of the season, he has just been electric. Are McLinden’s stats in the game going to reflect his major form improvement in the second half of the season or are the statistics for each player already locked in?

A good time to do would be after the Grand final but I realise that is too late.

JoeD

First Grade
I think what normally happens with games like this is the stats are based more on reputation than anything else. Stacy has had a shocker of a year by his standars but I expect him to have high stats. This is to placate the many kiwi fans as much as anything else. Similarly I expect Ali Lauitiiti to have good stats yet he has only played a couple of games the whole year. This of course is merely conjecture as I have no inside knowledge.

SP

Bench
I hope that michael Witt will be in the game

it'll be for me: went to school with him, played footy against him, played on the same team as him and now playing him on a footy video game

Anonymous

Juniors
Are they seriously basing the player attributes on stats?

That's ludicrous. If there's any sport where stats don't tell the story, it's rugby league. I'd much rather they were based on reputation, or even the subjective opinion of the game makers.