What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes-Raiders vs. Panthers

skeepe

Immortal
2 True Blues said:
48 nil in Reserves. Thanks guys. Good win.....

No, it was 43-0. It was reported as 48-0 on the radio, but that scoreline is incorrect.

Brimmer

Juniors
Gafa and Howell would have been carved up by a better team. What is the story with Gafa? He gets turned inside out so easily. He has no desperation whatsoever.

skeepe

Immortal
I was sitting on Gafa's side near the Penrith try-line in the first half, and he just didn't look interested at all and basically made little to no attempt to defend. I've defended him in the past, but no longer. His performance convinced me that he's dead weight.

skeepe

Immortal
By the way, Rooney's try after the Campbell obstruction should have gone to the video ref, I'm convinced that he placed the ball on the sideline.

ausraider

Juniors
skeepe said:
I was sitting on Gafa's side near the Penrith try-line in the first half, and he just didn't look interested at all and basically made little to no attempt to defend. I've defended him in the past, but no longer. His performance convinced me that he's dead weight.

Watch Elliott pick him in he 17 again this week.Though can't wait for Chalky to return, Milne on one wing and Chalk on the other.Two very promising prospects and until Schif is at fullback with J Smith running the show we can have some very high hopes come mid September.

ausraider

Juniors
3 Woolford brilliant captain's knock
2 Hindy starting to show some form coming in the home straight
1 Milne Very impressive for his first full game.
Howell is good as was Thommo
If there was a negative voting Gaffa would be odds on favourite to get my -3.

Stuart

Juniors
ausraider said:
Watch Elliott pick him in he 17 again this week.Though can't wait for Chalky to return, Milne on one wing and Chalk on the other.Two very promising prospects and until Schif is at fullback with J Smith running the show we can have some very high hopes come mid September.

I may be getting my hopes up, but i think this week may finally be the week Gafa gets dropped from first grade. The fact he was brought off so early in the first half and the defence improved so much gives me hope Elliott will see the light, and realise Gafa IS useless.

ausraider

Juniors
Stuart said:
I may be getting my hopes up, but i think this week may finally be the week Gafa gets dropped from first grade. The fact he was brought off so early in the first half and the defence improved so much gives me hope Elliott will see the light, and realise Gafa IS useless.

I hope so Stuart.It will be good to see the back of him.

skeepe

Immortal
Elliott mentioned that we would see a few changes during the week - not COULD, but WOULD. Hopefully Gafa is the first to go.

whatwhat

Juniors
Jason Williams has to go as well along with Gafa, shows absolutely nothing with the ball or in defense, And only plays a quater of the game if that.

Chachi

Bench
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
i thought williams was alright on sunday.

Stats don't tell you everything, but I'd suggest 6 tackles, 2 misses and 8 runs for 60 odd metres is pretty poor for a starting forward. Cross style numbers if you ask me!

Latest posts