What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes-Raiders vs. Panthers

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks. ( why would they kick the field goal ??). lol. Geuss every point counts in the for and against. Ta...

azza

Juniors
Sorry. I didn't manage to get out to the game today and got the PL score off another forum. Didn't mean to mislead

EDIT: Raiders.com.au has the PL score recorded as 43-0

greeneyed

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Thanks. ( why would they kick the field goal ??). lol. Geuss every point counts in the for and against. Ta...

It took the Raiders more than 12 points into the lead in the first half.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Carney needs to show something in First grade the way Peter Wallace did today. He's got a bright future IMO, he can pick a gap and get a ball out wide perfectly.

sydraider

First Grade
Originally Posted by Munky
3. Wesser
2. Rooney
1. Woolford

Can't argue that can you?

Some people just dont know when they are conquered!

Johns Magic

Referee
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
how can anyone say wesser had a good game..even if you are a panthers fan.

Campbell was the man today for em.

I think he was implying that he helped you guys win...

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
greeneyed said:
Whoever voted for Howell..... hand in your voting rights card!! :lol:
I voted for Howell. If he hadn't have made that tackle that saved the third panthers try down the left flank, the flood gates would have been closed with a bit of string and barely hanging on. I know the first two tries were scored on his side but they were very short numbered out there. Howell also made some good tackles right at the end when they were spreading it out wide and only two points behind. I'm really starting to like Howell - he is solid without being spectacular IMO.

greeneyed

First Grade
I am all for Howell being dropped. If he is not dropped after this performance, I am all for suggesting he change his name to Jason Bulgarelli by deed poll.

twistedbydesign

Juniors
Agreed greeneyed.

He cost us two tries with awfull defence today, should have been three if Franze held onto the ball. Furthermore, he has only crossed the line himself 4 times in 15 games this year. His honest enough, but I'd like to see him make way for the likes of Graham and Chalk as they return from injury.

Poida_Raider

Bench
i totally disagree, i thought howell played pretty well today, i couple of defensive lapses yeah. if we lost the game thats bad.

he made plenty of good runs, made some great tackles, and for mine played pretty ok..

anyways, my points go to:

3. Thompson
2. Woolford
1. Lomu

Stuart

Juniors
On Howell, just look at how much the defence improved on that side when Gafa was taken off. Gafa has to take some of the blame, even if he wasnt directly involved, im sure the simple fact Gafa is the man outside you would put you in two minds.