What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes-Raiders vs. Panthers

Stuart said:
I may be getting my hopes up, but i think this week may finally be the week Gafa gets dropped from first grade. The fact he was brought off so early in the first half and the defence improved so much gives me hope Elliott will see the light, and realise Gafa IS useless.

mite i mention that it was robbo he brought in off the bench for this...and robbo has played pretty good the last few weeks!

Brimmer

Juniors
Might get a backlash after this but I think Ale is still a bit shy of permanent FG. He has shown he has the goods but just in the 1%'s department he still needs a bit of improvement to perform week in week out. A Couple more games this year no doubt but his best is still way off.

Bubbabunny

Juniors
i just wanted to say that the raiders played a thrilling game against the panthers i was on the edge of my seat the entire game and was very pleased with milne and tongue woolford and croker i would hope that the raiders make it in the top eight they surely deserve it

thickos

First Grade
Hey guys... great to see we had a win! I'm here in Tilton, New Hampshire for the next week but good to see our winning ways continue, albeit just. Might check in later in the week... see ya all when I'm back!

RAIDERS25

Juniors
3 - croker. brilliant game, milestone, goes hard for 80 mins and plus, he threw some punches at wesser - how can that not earn him points?!
2 - woolford. as evry1 has already noted, he DOMINATED.
1 - schifcofske. how has evrry1 overlooked him, he was awesome.