What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V. Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
3-HAYNE- WOW-someone said dont think he should of gotten man of match-lol he was unreal-took bombs done an awesome kick and tackle on wendell-Put bomb for first try-scored freakish try made linebreak that lead to try and gave us the X FACTOR
2 Benny Smith-I realy thought he wasnt going to be any good this year-Maybe tonight was the coming of age of benny smith
1 Hindy-Fantastic

lingard

Coach
1. Hindmarsh
2. Smith
3. Hayne

They all played well. By the way - hats off to Jonathan Wright for showing up and getting involved. His confidence must have been down after last week. Very well done!

84 Baby

Referee
3. FUIII!!! - Set the platform with his hitups so we weren't dominated like last week.
2. Benny - Wagon 2.0 - best game of career.
1. Guru - The intercept

Fee

Juniors
3. Big Bad Benny Smith= Bloody Brilliant.
2. Eric Grothe=We so missed him last week.
1. Fui Fui Moi Moi=He's so good you have to say it twice.

I could have given the points to D.Morts, Nathan Hindmarsh and Jarryd Hayne, such a good team performance.:clap:

WallyG

Juniors
They seem to be growing his head a bit too much i think,

Are you actually serious?? Based on what? You obviously know him personally and that is what you have based your judgement on...

I agree that he probably wasn't MOTM but he doesn't decide these things in case you were wondering...

3 Guru - played out of his skin
2 Benny - unbelievable defensive effort
1 Hayne - is trully "The Freak"

Burt, Cayless, Hindy, Morts honourable mentions

Haynzy

First Grade
3. Ben Smith
2. Hindy

Those two set the platform in defence.....soooooo tight

1. Grothe

strider

Post Whore