What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player walkout...

R-15-3

Bench
I don’t want either SJ or Moylan I wouldn’t risk a cent on their body’s.
I see Hynes as a 1/2 and would like Manu at 6 and have a few development half’s as back ups if we need to move Hynes or Manu out to fullback or center.

carinashark

First Grade
Their bodies are not up to it. That’s the best we will get from both of them. And that was against the Titans .

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don’t want either SJ or Moylan I wouldn’t risk a cent on their body’s.
I see Hynes as a 1/2 and would like Manu at 6 and have a few development half’s as back ups if we need to move Hynes or Manu out to fullback or center.

Forget Manu. Fitz won't touch him while he's contracted.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just checking in to get the progress on the player walkout?

How many have so far?

Quicksilver

Bench
Which Morris fan ever looked at our squad and said “gee, there’s a well balanced squad. I want to retain them all”

Quicksilver

Bench
I’d just like to remind everyone again, for the record, that Morris didn’t sign Dugan, Woods, Moylan.

Quicksilver

Bench
Yeah, we all know.

He kept them though.

Yeah. So what was he to do? Pay for them to go elsewhere and create an even worse salary cap position? (on top of the fine)

Come on, you’re smarter than that.

Fitz can actually thank him that he didn’t dig deeper holes.

Quicksilver

Bench
Should we hate Fitz if he retains Moylan next year and he tanks?

I need to know in advance. So I know how to act like the rest of yas. I’m sick of swimming up stream.