What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players for 2008 who have "Jumped the Shark"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Benji Marshall if the last few weeks of 07 are anything to go by.

Azkatro

First Grade
Scott Minto jumped the shark when he scored in that extra time game against Melbourne. And even then he looked like a complete knob with the way he put it down.

The Colonel

Immortal
I know I am going to cop it from the Knights fans but I'd have to say Danny Buderus, though in his defence he has had a few injuries this year that have hampered his season.

Hazem has jumped the Shark in recent weeks....

Apey

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I know I am going to cop it from the Knights fans but I'd have to say Danny Buderus, though in his defence he has had a few injuries this year that have hampered his season.

Hazem has jumped the Shark in recent weeks....

Nah I agree with Buderus, he's still awesome for us but not in career best form.

ShineDog

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Andrew Ryan is ready for the front row. He is a top player still, just more focused on defense these days.

Agreed..Mason and Ryan Dogs new front row pairing.

maple_69

Bench
Lets just throw it out there and I know I'll get shot down in flames...
Lockyer

Yes I know he was injured half the frigging season, but he didn't impress me before hand, and especially in Origin. PLUS he isn't going to have as good a season as 06 again.

Inferno

Coach
LeagueNut said:
As much as I hate to say it ......

Ruben Wiki. :(

What the hell happened to Rubes, he was playing like a man possessed last year. He was unstoppable.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
maple_69 said:
Lets just throw it out there and I know I'll get shot down in flames...
Lockyer
Well i think he was going alright until the injury, but i will say this - there is a chance that he won't be back to his best ever again after that injury and people might look back at the injury as the moment. If so, your call is genius. If not, you're a goose for bagging a champion ;-)

Latest posts