What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players pledge pay cut for Wiki

thickos

First Grade
azza said:
Yeah but is Croker the one who has been rumoured to retire this year? If so maybe we could use the 10 year discount for Wiki.

But he announced his re-signing until 2006 with a one year option only a few months ago :?

Edwahu

Bench
Im pretty sure the 10 year discount can be divided between players. So Toots might have 50k off and Muss might get a 100k off his contract.

azza said:
Schif_Happens said:
Christ you whinge a fair bit greeneyed. You would have to be one of the more negative posters on this place. .

Greeneyed - I hate to say it but... I told you so :p :lol:

And you would be second on the list of the biggest whingers in this place. If the club did half of what you two clowns come up with, Rod Maybon would be captain and the Kelly Gang would make up our forward pack. The way greeneyed carries on most of the time you would think he was a girl...no...wait....we went through that last year.

Edwahu

Bench
I only caught the tail end of the story so maybe someone could fill us in but on WIN news I thought they said the club had accepted that "Wiki would not be at the club next year" and that the chase for Monnas was now "Serious" :( :(

azza

Juniors
Schif_Happens said:
azza said:
Schif_Happens said:
Christ you whinge a fair bit greeneyed. You would have to be one of the more negative posters on this place. .

And you would be second on the list of the biggest whingers in this place. If the club did half of what you two clowns come up with, Rod Maybon would be captain and the Kelly Gang would make up our forward pack. The way greeneyed carries on most of the time you would think he was a girl...no...wait....we went through that last year.

Hey gertrude narawan... go tell someone who cares... kn0b. I don't whinge I justify my posts with a structured argument, so I don't really care what you say... my approach is harsh but realistic. TS if you don't like it.

Greeneyed took it in the right spirit as a little friendly jab based on a post I made several months ago... it wasn't an attack and I respect his opinion, we tend to share the same sort of hard-lined approach and I acknowledged that in a previous post many moons ago. Once again, TS.

I am not a clown and I never said Rod Maybon should be in the team. Then again if we took your in-bred yokel approach, we would have Wolfgramm as captain and prop, Fulavai as halfback, and Rod Jensen at 5/8th.

azza said:
Schif_Happens said:
Hey gertrude narawan... go tell someone who cares... kn0b. I don't whinge I justify my posts with a structured argument, so I don't really care what you say... my approach is harsh but realistic. TS if you don't like it.

Greeneyed took it in the right spirit as a little friendly jab based on a post I made several months ago... it wasn't an attack and I respect his opinion, we tend to share the same sort of hard-lined approach and I acknowledged that in a previous post many moons ago. Once again, TS.

:blahb:

Oh no, it's one of those cool keyboard boywonders from the old debate page....I know what to do with that... :alcho:

Bay56

First Grade
Boyo some people get narky in this forum .... quite frankly I agree with some of the "negativity" (as some people put it) and aint no one going to stop me from having those views nor expressing them on this forum.

Not that the others need my support but, I urge them to do same.

So for all those who dont agree with my views or the views of others ... UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

greeneyed

First Grade
Edwahu said:
I only caught the tail end of the story so maybe someone could fill us in but on WIN news I thought they said the club had accepted that "Wiki would not be at the club next year" and that the chase for Monnas was now "Serious" :( :(

That is exactly what it said.

greeneyed

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
azza said:
Schif_Happens said:

:lol: :lol:

Maybon as captain.. I don't know about that, maybe he should be brought back as vice captain... I suspect the Kelly gang are AFL players, coming from Victoria.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Boyo some people get narky in this forum .... quite frankly I agree with some of the "negativity" (as some people put it) and aint no one going to stop me from having those views nor expressing them on this forum.

So for all those who dont agree with my views or the views of others ... UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bay... actually I think YOU are the most negative poster.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed said:

Maybon as captain.. I don't know about that, maybe he should be brought back as vice captain... I suspect the Kelly gang are AFL players, coming from Victoria.

You don't remember the kelly gang? they were stars of the raiders in 2001...

Terry Kennedy: "Brad passes to Shane and ohhhh he's over! The Kelly Gang have robbed the Cowboys in Townsville this evening!"

TK was a genius commentator.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay56 said:

Bay... actually I think YOU are the most negative poster.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So do I :D :D

jed

First Grade
greeneyed and Bay56 agreeing with each other? I don't believe it :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
greeneyed said:

You don't remember the kelly gang? they were stars of the raiders in 2001...

I try to forget our worst signings....

Latest posts