What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you like but wouldn't want

POPEYE

Coach
If I followed any particular team I wouldn't want Dugan in it. Wrapped in watching him but relying on him to play is in the too-hard basket.

Pritchard is definitely a no-buy but can be good to watch occasionally and the same for Benjii

soc123_au

Staff member
Fui Fui Moi Moi, love watching him when he is on, but no need for him at Penrith.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Fui Fui Moi Moi, love watching him when he is on, but no need for him at Penrith.

I know what you mean. I feel the same way about Matt Scott - IMO the game's best prop nowadays. Love the bloke. But with our roster of Mannah, Poore, Moimoi, Allgood, our young bull Peni Terepo, The Shack, etc. we don't really need him. Still - bloody good player, Scott.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd take Scott in a heartbeat Eele, the scary thing is we are probably paying more for Poore :crazy:

soc123_au

Staff member
I could find room for Scott, he gives you bang for buck while he is on the field. Petero, Scott, Grant, Mckendry. Oh to dream.

I like watching Inglis play; but i would never want him in my team... He takes up too much of the cap & seems like a selfish person.

POPEYE

Coach
Nate Myles.

Lifts a gear for Queensland but is generally just a plonker at club.

That brings to mind Dale Shearer . . . his fitness apparently saved his life not long ago.

He was an enigma wasn't he. Did what he had to at Manly but in Origin broke the hearts of many NSW supporters with his game winning efforts.

Big Pete

Referee
That brings to mind Dale Shearer . . . his fitness apparently saved his life not long ago.

He was an enigma wasn't he. Did what he had to at Manly but in Origin broke the hearts of many NSW supporters with his game winning efforts.

Aye Rowdy wasn't much chop at the Broncos either but for Queensland he was sensational.

Moore is another one who grew another leg at Origin.

As for current players, Brent Tate is another player I like but wouldn't want him back at the Broncos. He's a big game player who you can count on to get involved and come up with the big plays but he's just too injury prone and inconsistent at club to justify his pay packet.

dragon_around

Juniors
Manu Vatuvei.

I like him, but there's always an unforced error in his game. Othewise he'd be great.

(kind of like Ryles and penalties, 'cept greatness was never in reach anyway)

boxhead

First Grade
Billy Slater, unless Hayne moves to five-eighth.
Would also love Petero at the club but there's literally no point with Mannah, Poore, Moi Moi, Allgood, Shackleton, Terepo, Seumanefagi, and etcetera.

Big Pete

Referee
Would also love Petero at the club but there's literally no point with Mannah, Poore, Moi Moi, Allgood, Shackleton, Terepo, Seumanefagi, and etcetera.

The only player there that measures up is Moi Moi.

NZ_10c_Warriors

Juniors
Manu Vatuvei.

I like him, but there's always an unforced error in his game. Othewise he'd be great.

(kind of like Ryles and penalties, 'cept greatness was never in reach anyway)

:lol: manu is an icon. one of the great wingers and is 10x the player that brett morris is.

my choice would be jeff robson.