What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing strip

What colour jersey do you like better?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PB

Bench
As long as it has the Parramatta logo on it, it can be brown with pink poker dots for all i care....

(but blue and gold would be better. ;))

The new cheer leaders kits are also a huge improvement. The poor reserve grade cheerleaders are wearing hand-me-downs, and it looks dodgy....

half

Coach
parraen, most other clubs have their jerseys made by isc... hardly a recognisable brand. for mine they are heaps dodgy

i love the classic jersey and can't see why some people complain about purpleness or bad collars... look at them in the shop carefully before you buy!

having the blue jersey slightly lighter than the shorts and socks looks awesome too. we look like the classiest team

The blue Jersey, like the Gold one, varies from Gold to Yellow to gold. In the Blue Jersey Case it is Navy to Royal to Navy. The Bottom of the Jersey is the same colour as the short and socks. Unfortunately if it is tucked in to far you can’t see that part.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The blue jersey by far for me,

they yellow one looks like 13 canaries on the field :| :arrow:
(now some of you I know will say they play like that too :shock: )

:D

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I have my own designed jerseys for the NRL game that simply kick the arse of those shithouse ones. The colours are actually blue and gold and doesn't look all washed out.

Latest posts