What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs

Giants obviously over-achieved to get there, but they were pathetic today.

Jags building nicely. It would be good to see them give it a shake next year.

Valheru

Coach
Bills stinking it up.

Looks like a rematch from last year in the AFC championship at same venue.

I am expecting the same result.

Valheru

Coach
Dallas should be winning this game by a touchdown but the combination of them having absolutely no trust in maher and dak doing dak things means it is still a toss up.

9ers really don't have much at all on offence with purdy against a decent defence.

kurt faulk

Coach
The whiners melting down and showing the nfl world their true dirty nature. It's a lovely Monday morning.

Munky

Coach
Chief's with four sacks and an interception.

Versus nothing from the Bengals D.

Tied game.

Massive Oof.

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats Chiefs. Showed a really gritty win, but yeah bonehead penalty from the Bengals defender shoving Mahomes when he's going out. Refs have been flag happy this year especially when it comes to QB's. You just don't do it. Chiefs tank was on empty

kurt faulk

Coach
Congrats Chiefs. Showed a really gritty win, but yeah bonehead penalty from the Bengals defender shoving Mahomes when he's going out. Refs have been flag happy this year especially when it comes to QB's. You just don't do it. Chiefs tank was on empty
he was already a yard or two out of bounds when he pushed him. if he was inbounds it would have been fine.

Eelectrica

Referee
he was already a yard or two out of bounds when he pushed him. if he was inbounds it would have been fine.

Yes true. Mahomes was already out when he actually made contact and shoved him. Was getting ready to shove him as he was heading for the sideline already.
Situational awareness key.

kurt faulk

Coach
ppw9ekzxx3fa1.jpg

KiamaSaint

Coach
Some real butthurt around the refs in the Chiefs v Bengals game. Did they not see the completed catch call on 4th down a few plays before the Eagles first TD? How did the 49ers not challenge that call? That was the second biggest bonehead call of the weekend.

Parra

Referee
Weirdest call was when the Chiefs got to replay that 3rd down after the play was completed.

beave

Coach
Was fortunate enough to be in the states for work when the playoffs started. My boss gave me a couple of days off to head to Tampa for the game vs the Cowboys. I've been to Tampa before but with a family in tow so the game in 2017 was very much a hit and run mission, this time i got to do it properly. I was invited to check out the Bucs facility with a groups of UK based Bucs fans that were friends with the CEO, so that on top of being able to be there for Brady's last ever game it was a pretty magical experience sans game result.

ABB21830-9E19-49C3-8942-EA272B204CA9.jpeg

883806FB-74A2-466F-A283-E5C0A126CAA9.jpeg

63091927-0E07-4FC5-A632-65883A3F7CB9.jpeg

A1F7CF41-6118-4088-8228-3ADBF0CE9F91.jpeg
CA94EA49-0707-47BC-BBCA-EDC434DD637C.jpeg

D0411B95-6B03-4B47-9037-A800C59873B1.jpeg