What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs

footy75

Bench
Hard to pick this SB.

Eagles are great both sides of the ball.

Eagles will run the ball on KC. Not sure KC will be able to stop it.

But Mahomes is a freak. And Kelce is the best receiver in the game.

An extra week to rest that ankle and who knows.

KC probably win if it becomes a shoot out. But a SB defense probably wins it.

Keep going back and fourth on this.

Gun to my head Eagles. But Mahomes, Kelce and Andy Reid.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'll be cheering for the Chiefs when I get to watch the game, trying to avoid spoilers throughout the day.

I expect the Eagles will win though. Both the O-Line and D-Line at incredible. They're stacked all over really. Mahomes will still be a bit hobbled so avoiding that pass rush will be tough.

Chiefs haven't been blown out this season at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a bit of a blow out in the 4th quarter. Maybe a 10-all, 13-10 halftime score. Something like that. I expect the Eagles to dominate the second half.

kurt faulk

Coach
why is the nfl playing this game? whiner players have been declaring themselves superbowl champs for the last two weeks. those salty, whiny f**ks.

Munky

Coach
Dumb f**k play by Mahomes.

Run past the line of scrimmage pump faking and get your already hurt ankle completely f**ked.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well now that none of the sperms got to the egg, can we play football, I love the mute button.

The Aussie fella is doing well.

Valheru

Coach
That last flag was criminal.

Still, eagles defence lost that game. They just had to make one play in the 2nd half.

Haffa

The call was soft but we let up 38 points and had an extremely unfortunate fumble-six. Even Bradberry said he held him. We played a great team and sadly lost.

nick87

Coach
No question that the eagles defence failing to make a single consequential play in the game was the major contributor factor of the game

1-2 sacks, 1 turn over… anything… and the eagles win.
But my god… to have that game ultimately decided by that call. Just unfathomably bad

robbed everyone of the grandstand finish the game deserved

Eelectrica

Referee
Hail to the Chiefs! Mahomes on one leg is still incredible.
I expected the Eagles defense would have been all over the Chiefs the second half, Mahomes on leg still got it done.
Credit to Andy Reid running it more as well slowing the Eagles pass rush down a bit

Eagles are going to be disappointed in the holding call at the end. Most refs probably let that on go, but I'd be blaming the AFL punter. That poor kick and great return did the Eagles in as much as anything.

I was expecting a blow out, especially after half time, but the Chiefs came out a different team, their Defense doing just enough in the end. That 35-40 minute half time break helped Mahomes big time I think.

In the end a pretty good Superbowl. I'm going to have to watch this game again before it disappears and future showings are 30 minutes with ads.

Eelectrica

Referee
Both QB's had great games though. Just one lost fumble the difference.
Also a shame the field was so terrible. Both teams played on it, so no advantage, could have been one of the all time great games on a less slippery field.

Latest posts