What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playstation Move

SoYea

Juniors
So yea...

Anyone got it yet and if so what's your verdict?

Contemplating getting one, but not sure yet.

Jono078

Referee
I honestly have no interest in it.

But it seems like it's a pretty good device and works well and has potential, for anyone who's interested in that sort of gaming anyway.

tokerShark

Juniors
i hired one over the weekend, archery, gladiator duel and ping pong were alot of fun with 2 motion controllers, some of the other games were a bit average, it feels more accurate than the wii controllers.
One thing that might be a problem for people is that you need a bit of room to play, usually you have to stand 8ft away, and when playing 2 players we kept hitting each other with the controllers, also the room cant be to bright, otherwise the camera cant see the contollers.
After hiring one out, i'll probably grab one down the track as i think it shows alot of promise.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i wasnt impressed with the wii and although this is a few years down the track it's gonna take me a while to be convinced it's worth buying. like the wii i can see it being good for casual "party" games but until they start integrating it well for more ""serious" games then i'm not that interested.

plus when i play games i dont want to be flinging my arms around, i wanna sit down and relax...

Latest posts