What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please burry ECW now

Big Pete

Referee
That wasn't my point (rather ratings does not equal entertaining wrestling).

But yeah, :lol: anything over TNA, anyone can see that.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
That wasn't my point (rather ratings does not equal entertaining wrestling).

But yeah, :lol: anything over TNA, anyone can see that.
That may be so but we both know it was an underhanded swipe from your WWE loving ass.

If you want to watch a company with the worst move list in pro wrestling, if you want to watch "superstars" who have been out of the gym for 6 months, if you want to watch assclowns with zero charisma reading cringe worthy dialect form third rate Hollywood writers turn into Raw. The rest of you should pass.

Big Pete

Referee
Nah, more a swipe at Russo actually. WWE shouldn't be twice as good as anything, yet in TNA's case it is.

If you want to watch a company with the worst move list in pro wrestling

Explain how a company can have the 'worst' move list.

if you want to watch "superstars" who have been out of the gym for 6 months

Guys like Rob Terry?

Also before you begin, why don't you tell that to most of them, I bet Jericho would appreciate that comment.

if you want to watch assclowns with zero charisma reading cringe worthy dialect form third rate Hollywood writers turn into Raw.

Writing is bad, but for the most part the E wrestlers are among the best in the business when it comes to having actual charisma.

It's where Indy wrestling generally falls down unfortunately.

That, and most of the matches are meaningless spot fests.

I am the biggest TNA fan boy of all, but even I cant defend it lately, its been bloody ordinary since Hogan took over.

- Bring back the 6 sides, it was seperated TNA from the pack.
- Put some emphasis on the Knockouts again instead of making them Divas.
- Stay off the crackpipe when booking. Seriously having Kazerion join the elite fortune group then job to Rob Terry in a squash match? WTF.
- What on earth happened to the X division used to be great for younger guys to feud over.....

On a positive.
- Eric Young is very entertaining is brain damaged routine, and teaming him up with Orlando Jordon could be heaps funny.
- Fortune, will be entertaining if they can find someone decent to feud with.
- MCMG's V Beer $ is quality.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Love your sig Baron.

TNA has a promising roster, it's such a shame it's been mismanaged. Mind you, it's unfair of me to put all the blame on Russo, he's just one of the many problems. My main problem with this topic is that ECW already got the send off it deserved in 2006, there really is no point in bringing it back and it just goes to show how far behind TNA really is. Instead of doing the hard work and putting their own roster over, they're going to dedicate MORE time to has beens who don't deserve it.

Also, that Tommy Dreamer promo was incredibly embarrassing.

Eelementary

Post Whore
A company who can boast the likes of Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Sting, Kurt Angle, MCMG Beer Money, Hernandez, Homicide, Matt Morgan, Abyss, The Pope, Desmond Wolfe, Douglas Williams, etc. should have five star matches nearly every week.

Sadly, no.

:lol: Love your sig Baron.

TNA has a promising roster, it's such a shame it's been mismanaged. Mind you, it's unfair of me to put all the blame on Russo, he's just one of the many problems. My main problem with this topic is that ECW already got the send off it deserved in 2006, there really is no point in bringing it back and it just goes to show how far behind TNA really is. Instead of doing the hard work and putting their own roster over, they're going to dedicate MORE time to has beens who don't deserve it.

Also, that Tommy Dreamer promo was incredibly embarrassing.

Oh hell yeah....... I was cringing while watching it.....

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Nah, more a swipe at Russo actually. WWE shouldn't be twice as good as anything, yet in TNA's case it is.

Explain how a company can have the 'worst' move list.

Guys like Rob Terry?

Also before you begin, why don't you tell that to most of them, I bet Jericho would appreciate that comment.

Writing is bad, but for the most part the E wrestlers are among the best in the business when it comes to having actual charisma.

It's where Indy wrestling generally falls down unfortunately.

That, and most of the matches are meaningless spot fests.
I actually think TNA sucks. But the WWE sucks harder and swallows.

Most of the company can't wrestle. The rest are encouraged not to.

Rob Terry is a joke but he is over in the UK so we have to put up with him. Don't get me wrong no one is more pissed off about them burying Desmond Wolfe while this lump of sh*t is paraded like he actually deserves to be there than me. Is it terrible? Yes.

How exactly am I going to be able to tell that to them? Or are you inferring that I would be scared? Provide the venue for me to do this and I would be quite happy to lay some truth on them. If Jericho is honest he would agree with me.

I don't agree that new talent have any charisma at all. They guys that do weren't developed in the WWE system recently. This is the one thing that the WWE used to do well but that is long gone. Everything is so highly structured that you are not going to see another Rock or Austin emerge until there is some serious change.

I don't agree that it does. Even if this was the case that can fall back on their superior wrestling product.

Isn't that why we are all fans. Because of the sport of wrestling? Maybe I am alone and you all just like bad melodrama?

Big Pete

Referee
Most of the company can't wrestle. The rest are encouraged not to.

Who can wrestle in your book?

Rob Terry is a joke but he is over in the UK so we have to put up with him.

The Great Kahli is EXTREMELY over in India. I suppose we should give him a free ride too?
Or are you inferring that I would be scared?

Relax big fella, I'm just implying they'd educate you on how long they've actually been involved in PW.

I don't agree that new talent have any charisma at all.

What do you mean by new?

If you mean Cena, he's the biggest name in PW whether you like it or not and can pull a decent-good match out of anyone. His promos vary depending on the writing but he definitely has the ability to pull out an awesome promo, just see his stuff with Vince at the start of the year.

If you mean NXT guys, Barrett goes well on the stick.

Jericho, Miz and Punk can deliver the best promos in the entire industry.

Spot wrestling doesn't make for better wrestling, just makes for a waste of time.

Misanthrope

Staff member
To the person who started the thread: Please learn to spell 'bury'. I'm surprised you got ECW right.

The Great Kahli is EXTREMELY over in India. I suppose we should give him a free ride too?

To be fair, he already got his free ride. Worst champion ever?

Big Pete

Referee
But back as to why I think this is a stupid idea.

ECW is dead and it's legacy is being carried out by old out of shape men. It had it's time and while it could spin some money I doubt it'll have any positive effects in the long term.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Who can wrestle in your book?

Relax big fella, I'm just implying they'd educate you on how long they've actually been involved in PW.

What do you mean by new?

If you mean Cena, he's the biggest name in PW whether you like it or not and can pull a decent-good match out of anyone. His promos vary depending on the writing but he definitely has the ability to pull out an awesome promo, just see his stuff with Vince at the start of the year.

If you mean NXT guys, Barrett goes well on the stick.

Jericho, Miz and Punk can deliver the best promos in the entire industry.

Spot wrestling doesn't make for better wrestling, just makes for a waste of time.
Quoting me totally out of context and as you continue your usual dribble fest.

Bottom line is I respect the technical aspect of pro wrestling and you don't.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't see how you were quoted out of context. True, I cut out some of your irrelevant rambling but I mostly argued your relevant points.

Technical aspects such as using moves for the sake of using moves?

Latest posts