What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Do Us A Favour

IanG

Coach
Beat the Panthers tomorrow night. So that we avoid the dreaded wooden spoon. I'll be rooting for you guys big time. Go Warriors

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Well, you guys did do us a favour back in 2002. By losing to the Dragons, to gift us the Minor Premiership. Hopefully we can pay you back on this one.

Micistm

Bench
Speaking of favours, a couple of games went our way last night. Go Broncs and go Roosters too! The Penrith game has me worried TBH, but the way games have gone this year and how close the table is no team should go in utter confident. I'm just hoping the Warriors are totally fired up and determined to cement that home semi- There was some Warriors quoted in the Press over the past couple of days talking about the play offs...while obviously the media seeks them out for the quotes it does concern that focus is on the playoffs already...Game to go first guys!!!! ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Please do us a favour and kneecap as much of the Panthers squad as you can.

Start.....now!

Rich102

Staff member
OK. To be realistic if we can't beat the Panthers we don't deserve to be in the top four! Now is the time for the real Warriors to step up!

RLIF

Juniors
Warriors always crumble when playing the last placed team, infact i would have more confidence in the Warriors if they were playing the Storm in Melbourne tonight.

Rovelli

Bench
We'll do our best to make Joey and you fellow Novacastrians feel ecstatic at about 11.30pm (NZ) tonight

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Slightly on the lame side.

Kind of weird to think that the Knights need us to win to avoid the spoon when they were in the top for a while.

Matt23

Staff member
Cheers for the favour, I will now be supporting you guys during the finals

Ahh, you saved us from the wooden spoon, now we are gone and the Tigers wont be there the Warriors have my support, up the Warriors! all the way!

Latest posts