What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

_Johnsy

Referee
What is the penalty for deliberately sabotaging the 2020 NRL competition? 100k fine incoming at least.

I think a 2 year period of NRL de-registration for any player found breaching theNRL bio-security protocols would work.

Eelectrica

Referee
It certainly does seem to be raining shit on the Brisbane Broncos right now.
This must how nations at the time felt about the fall of Rome.

Although if they could go a few more weeks without doing something stupid and getting the season canceled, that'd be awesome.

President Trump

Juniors
Wouldn't it be funny if with Seibold locked in Sydney and a bunch of players sacked for Covid breaches that the Broncos end up winning a game!

Heard on the news this morning that the NRL want to fine the club only if players are found guilty because Brisbane won't be able to field a team this weekend if they're given suspensions lol.

indeed, or try the worst performing team in modern NRL history with consecutive wooden spoons.

It's during the darkest days that you see the character of the organization and the people who support it.

The Broncos are arrogant, a one city team, who have a woeful per capita membership but for decades just expect success with so many advantages over their competition now find themselves losing a few games....my heart bleeds....

Agreed, and I sympathise with Knights fans too. Since I started following Balmain, I've seen my team make the finals 4 times since 1990. That's a long time between drinks. I still turn up and watch though in the hope my team will finally get it's shit together. The one thing about many lows is that you do appreciate the rare good years and don't take it for granted.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm not one to wish this level of downfall on anyone's team - It would be devastating to the fans.

Even though those same fans have been self-entitled cum rags for the most part, I still fell a little bit sorry for them.

Just a little bit though.