What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help a DRAGONS supporter :)

Princess Deee

Juniors
Hello fellow Dragons supporters​

A local St George girl and Dragons supporter is a finalist in the Razzamatazz Model Competition. TODAY is the last day to vote and LINDA would really appreciate a minute of your time to help her be a finalist in a very tight competition.​

The process is simple and it only takes a minute to vote.
Log on to :​

nextgirl.razzamatazz.com.au/top25.aspx

1. Follow the link
2. Press the connect to Facebook button
3. Allow publishing (let the page refresh)
4. Click ‘Like’ under Linda’s name and pic (4th row, with dog)

Us wining this competition rests in your hands, please do not be afraid to help out a local St George Girl & Dragons Supporter!

Your effort and support will be extremely appreciated.

VOTE LINDA & Up the Mighty DRAGONS!!!

Quigs

Immortal
The Ballboy is also over in the Sharks Forum trying to get some last minute votes too.

Cheers
Quigs

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Good luck but it makes you wonder how fair dinkum this is.

Free tip Princess. Next time just send an email to the site and ask if it's ok to post. Is the polite thing to do and is part of our member's guidelines. Sorry if that sounds boring.

Yeah, it was almost deleted as advertising without permission. But then I saw the time allowed. And what can I say, I must be a soft touch. Ask Quigsy.

I'm off to fix the VCR.

Quigs

Immortal
You're alright Willow, I don't care what they say.

Enjoy the game and may the better side win, (as long as it is us)

Cheers
Quigs

This Year?

Immortal

A local St George girl and Dragons supporter is a finalist in the Razzamatazz Model Competition. TODAY is the last day to vote and LINDA would really appreciate a minute of your time to help her be a finalist in a very tight competition.​

1. Follow the link

Us wining this competition rests in your hands, please do not be afraid to help out a local St George Girl & Dragons Supporter!

I think I'll vote for Jessg.

Frenzy.

Immortal

1. Follow the link

Hi Linda.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Ah, so it is spam. I can' be bothered signing up with Facebook.

Post the pictures here and we'll see where it takes us.

gregstar

Referee
Post the pictures here and we'll see where it takes us.
ugly2.jpg

congrats on the win!

razzamatazz must be pumped!

Princess Deee

Juniors
lol. Good luck but it makes you wonder how fair dinkum this is.

Free tip Princess. Next time just send an email to the site and ask if it's ok to post. Is the polite thing to do and is part of our member's guidelines. Sorry if that sounds boring.

Yeah, it was almost deleted as advertising without permission. But then I saw the time allowed. And what can I say, I must be a soft touch. Ask Quigsy.

I'm off to fix the VCR.

Sorry Willow. I should have looked into the guidelines before posting.
This is a one off competition that a friend of mine has entered. It was not intended for advertising or spam purposes. However the only way to vote is via facebook.

Feel free to delete the thread if it is not within the member guidelines of this site.

Ohh btw, I am a genuine Dragons supporter :)
Go you mighty Dragons..! Fantastic effort and performance by the Red \\// today!

Princess Deee

Juniors
lol. The fact that we're still posting speaks volumes.

Facebook sucks. Sorry, but I'll never join. :D

Still waiting for pics.

I can not attach photos since I haven't made 20 posts :) That is the error message that I receive! However, if you paste the link you can have a look at all the contestants and this is not via facebook. Facebook is required to vote only.

Latest posts