What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Kumuls recruitment thread... sign up here

Titanic

First Grade
Okay All - I Will Be Back From Beijing This Weekend And Am Looking Forward To Taking Some Frustrations Out On The Thong-wearing, Beer-swilling Oafs From 'downunder Their Covers' Where They Are Hiding. What's The Team? SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I AM USING A CHINESE KEYBOARD.

Jesbass

First Grade
With a little over 48 hours remaining until full time, I'd like to wish the Kumuls a big 'good luck' for your match against the Kangaroos. I'm one of many spectators cheering from the sidelines. :D :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
tits&tans and Titanic are in :clap:

Amadean is warming up...

Gorilla and meself on the bench, and as keen as a pubescent manchild on his wedding night....

Just one to go....

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks for the experience team and Willow for the leadership - enjoyed every bit of it.

tits&tans

Juniors
Willow, thanks for the chance to be a part of this team and excellent leading :)

Been a fun ride!

Fellow Kumuls, thanks and fingers crossed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It has been a great ride pee-en-gee-ers.

Toes crossed and fingers knotted.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great stuff PNGers.

F7s WC champs with just 4 players, plus the effervescent training skills of bdgc

PLAYER - PLAYED MATCHES - TOTAL POINTS

Willow (c) (Bluebags) Round 2 [84], Round 3 [84] 168
Titanic (vc) (Titans) Round 2 [89]**, Round 3 [88], WC Final [88]* 265
tits&tans (Titans) Round 2 [89]**, WC Final [87] 176
Amadean (Titans) Round 3 [91]*, WC Final [87] 178

Reserves: Ribs (Dragons); gorilla (Bluebags)

*POTM **Equal POTM (Player of the match)

Jesbass

First Grade
With a little over 48 hours remaining until full time, I'd like to wish the Kumuls a big 'good luck' for your match against the Kangaroos. I'm one of many spectators cheering from the sidelines. :D :thumn

You heard it here first. :cool:

Well done, PNG! :D :thumn

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Great stuff one & all... proving that there is potential out in "them thare islands".

Willow excellent, unselfish leadership mate - when you tire of those Henson Hicks then give us a thought... as it is, when you lie back on your pillow at night, floating on that drowsy cushion somewhere between awareness and sleep, we know you'll drift back to those hot, steamy, tropical nights where outstanding deeds were done and the sounds of the Lloyd Robson faithful will again ring in your ears.