What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Maximus

Coach
You don't have any evidence that the women went easy to avoid injury, dumbarse.

It was a few weeks before a world cup. You'd have to be pretty dumb to think they were risking missing a major tournament to win some scrimmage that nobody cares about.

“We actually lost to a youth Bayern Munich team in my career as well but then we went on to win Olympics and World Cups. So…..” Lloyd added.

Oh wow, they lost 2 games. Notice how she brought up another game and didn't say that they always lose?

FC Dallas defeated the USWNT 5-2 and was used by the US as a tune-up before an international friendly against Russia, according to CBSSports.​

So in other words, a training run before an actual game.

There's five examples of U15 boys team beating national women's teams. An U16 boys team thrashed Brazil's women's team, too.​

Now what did you notice about the timing of all of those? They were all just before a major tournament that actually matters to the team. You call us "dumb pricks" when you think they were playing to their full abilities in some nothing game in the weeks before a world cup.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He Perth red and the other dopes just want to be able to go to work and not be teased by afl fans for not having teams In Perth and Adelaide
It would be nice not to be laughed at when I say I’m a rugby league fan and get the inevitable, “why do you like an east coast only sport”.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It was interesting hearing the panel on the podcast and them pretty much saying exactly what most in here have been saying re a png team.

Richo Gould et Al have been calling for a proper expansion strategy for ten years, and it seems nrl still hasn’t much of a clue and just knee jerks to opportunities

blue bags

First Grade
It was interesting hearing the panel on the podcast and them pretty much saying exactly what most in here have been saying re a png team.

Richo Gould et Al have been calling for a proper expansion strategy for ten years, and it seems nrl still hasn’t much of a clue and just knee jerks to opportunities
I know the expansion strategy
It involves 3 New teams
Based in Melbourne.
Sydney. And Brisbane
And all city's in Australia. Pacific. NZ.
Papa New Guinea. Involved

Wb1234

Immortal
I knew it!

One of the reasons he gave for expanding to Perth was removing the perception that RL is a "two state sport". That's pretty much the reason all expansionists use to justify setting up teams in Adelaide and Perth.
Ngl it’s been pretty funny you pointing out his double standards
I knew it!

One of the reasons he gave for expanding to Perth was removing the perception that RL is a "two state sport". That's pretty much the reason all expansionists use to justify setting up teams in Adelaide and Perth.
rather than spending hundreds of million on a team the people of Perth don’t really want Perth red couldve just reminded them the nrl has a team in Melbourne and another in Auckland

the afl fans would have to google to find out where Auckland is but still I think they would understand the point

mongoose

Coach
Ngl it’s been pretty funny you pointing out his double standards

rather than spending hundreds of million on a team the people of Perth don’t really want Perth red couldve just reminded them the nrl has a team in Melbourne and another in Auckland

the afl fans would have to google to find out where Auckland is but still I think they would understand the point
I think you're obsessed with AFL comparisons more than anyone else around here, I mean you've even convinced yourself that NRL is bigger than AFL which is laughable.

Latest posts