What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
jesus vlad this forum doesnt need another dckhead poster who wastes his life just slagging other posters off. Grow up or leave.

Oh for a moderator!

Maximus

Coach
If only some rich Australian sportsmen were given an NRL gig in PNG.

That would solve everthing. That is the best use of Australian taxpayer funds for mine.

$60m a year will solve all the problems.

No chance the RLPA will agree to a team being based in Port Moresby.

Perth Red

Post Whore
That’s exactly what you do old boy. Apart from when you’re whinging about crowds or PVL. Pot kettle darling.
i discuss expansion, your last 20 posts have literally just been about posters on here you dont like. Grow up mate.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If they do get in I hope the money is locked away safely somewhere!

The Department of Home Affairs is still unable to assure federal parliament the reported $80 million paid to Papua New Guinea for the welfare and support of people formerly held in offshore detention is being properly spent and has not been siphoned off in corrupt or fraudulent payments.
Departmental secretary Stephanie Foster has told a Senate estimates committee hearing she cannot guarantee the money paid as part of a 2021 agreement between the then Morrison government and the government of PNG was reaching the refugees and asylum seekers it was meant to help.
“The way in which the arrangement was constructed gave that responsibility to the PNG government and I’m afraid I am not able to give you that assurance,” Foster told independent senator David Pocock under questioning on Monday night.

Latest posts