What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah you're right, no NRL clubs scout talent outside their own district.
Not in 3rd world Papua smartarse
Believe what you want, stick your heads in the sand, sign the petitions, discredit whoever...
But realise this is happening

Colk

First Grade
Yeh but I’m supporting what the experts want to do

not thinking i know better than them like you do

So do you always do that? You don’t critically analyse anything and just follow what some deemed expert tells you.

For instance if an expert said to you that Gaza is safe atm would you believe them or would you go no hang on that’s not right.

Maximus

Coach
Not in 3rd world Papua smartarse
Believe what you want, stick your heads in the sand, sign the petitions, discredit whoever...
But realise this is happening

Are you trying to out-stupid wb1234 or something? Because you are succeeding.

MugaB

Coach
So do you always do that? You don’t critically analyse anything and just follow what some deemed expert tells you.

For instance if an expert said to you that Gaza is safe atm would you believe them or would you go no hang on that’s not right.
Don't bring political middle east war BS into this, yes it's political but it's about sport,
and being negative on everything that isn't to your liking isn't being critical, these same exact questions are the same shìt from a year ago when the thoughts of a png bid was thrown around, and still the same "critics" are still being negative about it... so where was everyone saying the Moana Pasifika and Fijisn Drua, shouldn't be backed by our government, why all of a sudden is the NRL greedy now, when RU have been doing it for years, why do we miss out on our funded OS club

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Are you trying to out-stupid wb1234 or something? Because you are succeeding.
Get real or go home... maxi you need to learn about club greed, code greed, just greed in general, this shit doesn't happen coz they don't all get paid

Wb1234

Referee

People with track records vs people with no track records

the fact you are against png is because your mind is made up regardless of the facts

you aren’t the only one either

Colk

First Grade
Don't bring political middle east war BS into this, yes it's political but it's about sport

It was a point mate. The point is don’t believe everything you hear or read. Question why people are doing things and then make a judgement on whether the why is good enough.

MugaB

Coach
It was a point mate. The point is don’t believe everything you hear or read. Question why people are doing things and then make a judgement on whether the why is good enough.
Money FFS, nrl wants some of that Government money, why are you dumbfounded by this?

Colk

First Grade
People with track records vs people with no track records

the fact you are against png is because your mind is made up regardless of the facts

you aren’t the only one either

I’d say the same for you. I’d rather look at the idea rather than simply like the idea because I like the people involved.

Canard

Immortal
Are you a recruitment manager, so you've travelled all around every club in the digicel cup and regularly watch the hunters to decide that none are good enough... there seems to be a fair amount of them in England playing there, some English clubs seem to think theres a few good players... maybe if we spend a bit of money and train them at a younger age, they'll be more than just one f**kn olam, and a proper pathway in place, it not like we ever tried to do it for the warriors

If there was NRL quality talent at the Hunters why isn't it being signed up in the last decade and half?

Wb1234

Referee
I’d say the same for you. I’d rather look at the idea rather than simply like the idea because I like the people involved.
I’m not making the decision

pvl is

again it’s you taking a decision against the paid experts including the best sports administrator in the country

Colk

First Grade
Money FFS, nrl wants some of that Government money, why are you dumbfounded by this?

I’m not dumbfounded by it at all. It’s simply not a good enough reason to do it in isolation. Hypothetically, if the government wanted us to put a side in Kyiv and gave us money to do it should we do it?

Wb1234

Referee
I’m not dumbfounded by it at all. It’s simply not a good enough reason to do it in isolation. Hypothetically, if the government wanted us to put a side in Kyiv and gave us money to do it should we do it?
Ukraine isn’t a rugby league nation which is our neighbour

lmao what a stupid argument

Colk

First Grade
I’m not making the decision

pvl is

again it’s you taking a decision against the paid experts including the best sports administrator in the country

Case in point. Again you’re the supporting the idea only because of the people involved not because of the idea itself. If it was somebody you didn’t like making this decision, you’d be probably against it I’d imagine. Heck if it was say the A-League making this decision, you’d laughing your a*** off

Maximus

Coach
Case in point. Again you’re the supporting the idea only because of the people involved not because of the idea itself. If it was somebody you didn’t like making this decision, you’d be probably against it I’d imagine. Heck if it was say the A-League making this decision, you’d laughing your a*** off

Or, since the paid experts made the decision, he's saying that introducing gws was correct and everyone should agree with it.

Colk

First Grade
Ukraine isn’t a rugby league nation which is our neighbour

lmao what a stupid argument

It’s called a hypothetical. It’s understanding that the interests of any one party can run contrary to another, you know the government being scared of China shouldn’t mean that we put a team in a third world country

Wb1234

Referee
It’s called a hypothetical. It’s understanding that the interests of any one party can run contrary to another, you know the government being scared of China shouldn’t mean that we put a team in a third world country
Oh well but they are

Maybe Albo is using that as an excuse to help out his favourite sport

Latest posts