What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Maximus

Coach
Bullshit , it's been a decade, they are making their own now, suck it up buttercup

What? You are saying that players who are good enough for NRL are being ignored because there was no NRL side located there? So how did Olam get a run?

Colk

First Grade
Chairman of the arlc
Pm of Australia
Andrew hill
Wayne Bennett

or

you

lmao

The government want it because they are scared of China.

The NRL want it because they are getting a s***tonne of money from said government.

Andrew Hill says it because he is employed as the bid chairman. What’s he going to say? I don’t think this bid will work even though I’m employed as the bid chairman.

Wb1234

Immortal
The government want it because they are scared of China.

The NRL want it because they are getting a s***tonne of money from said government.

Andrew Hill says it because he is employed as the bid chairman. What’s he going to say? I don’t think this bid will work even though I’m employed as the bid chairman.
Exactly

so that’s a yes to png then

here’s another simple question

should the nrl say no to 600 million

yes

or

no

MugaB

Coach
You do know that the NRL receiving money doesn't stop the government giving it to other codes?

So you're happy for tax payer money to be spent willynilly on a pipedream? Any money to png will be skimmed off by corruption.
I'm happy that NRL gets some, regardless if the other code are already getting, its stupid to not to try

Colk

First Grade
Exactly

so that’s a yes to png then

here’s another simple question

should the nrl say no to 600 million

yes

or

no

Lol It’s a no and it’s a no from anybody who is not getting their bread buttered from this idea.

Wb1234

Immortal
Lol It’s a no and it’s a no from anybody who is not getting their bread buttered from this idea.
Hahhahaha

Lucky you are just a random on the internet and not actually making the callls then

no to 600 million

hahahha

Maximus

Coach
Hahhahaha

Lucky you are just a random on the internet and not actually making the callls then

no to 600 million

hahahha

Didn't you just claim the NRL are only getting 50m. Now it's 600m again because the 50m doesn't help your argument.

Colk

First Grade
Hahhahaha

no to 600 million

hahahha

You’re a random as well. Just because you’re random or I am a random doesn’t mean we have to say well that’s a great idea sir and clap like a trained seal.

It’s a bad idea when you hold it up to any sort of critical analysis.

Wb1234

Immortal
You’re a random as well. Just because you’re random or I am a random doesn’t mean we have to say well that’s a great idea sir and clap like a trained seal.

It’s a bad idea when you hold it up to any sort of critical analysis.
Yeh but I’m supporting what the experts want to do

not thinking i know better than them like you do

MugaB

Coach
Yes one guy who was good enough. The rest aren't.
Are you a recruitment manager, so you've travelled all around every club in the digicel cup and regularly watch the hunters to decide that none are good enough... there seems to be a fair amount of them in England playing there, some English clubs seem to think theres a few good players... maybe if we spend a bit of money and train them at a younger age, they'll be more than just one f**kn olam, and a proper pathway in place, it not like we ever tried to do it for the warriors

Maximus

Coach
Yeh but I’m supporting what the experts want to do

not thinking i know better than them like you do

What qualifies the PM as an expert on rugby league expansion? What qualifies Andrew Hill as an expert on rugby league expansion? What qualifies Vlandys and Bennett as experts on 3rd world countries?

Maximus

Coach
Are you a recruitment manager, so you've travelled all around every club in the digicel cup and regularly watch the hunters to decide that none are good enough... there seems to be a fair amount of them in England playing there, some English clubs seem to think theres a few good players... maybe if we spend a bit of money and train them at a younger age, they'll be more than just one f**kn olam, and a proper pathway in place, it not like we ever tried to do it for the warriors

Yeah you're right, no NRL clubs scout talent outside their own district.