What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Wb1234

Referee
There wasn't a word about it anywhere else, we're putting a lot of faith in 2gb at this point.
It also has to get through parliament.
When it's all said and done if it happens and it works, great.
Yeh 2gb thought making up a story about png would be of huge interest to their Sydney listeners

final say

Juniors
Yeh 2gb thought making up a story about png would be of huge interest to their Sydney listeners
Yeah journalist only ever report things that are 100% accurate. I believe everything that I read , see and hear on the news.
Can't go wrong 👌

Pippen94

First Grade
I like the ‘Idea’ of PNG but less optimistic about the execution. If it’s happening then I hope it brings positive things to both the NRL and the people of PNG

PNG hunters have existed for 11 years in the Qld cup & have even won it!!

The Great Dane

First Grade
The game needs to give it up if handing over an unsustainable side to corrupt oligarchs from a glorified failed state as part of a blatant foreign policy grift is the best thing the sport has ever done.

To do it at the expense of sorely needed local investment is just shameful. Abandoning local communities to direct investment into the mythological Eldorado of talent that the PI's and PI diaspora supposedly are has been a disaster for RU in this country and it won't work out for RL either. Talented they may be, but that doesn't count for much when on average they can't afford and/or don't care about the product...

Hopefully the sport is headed for another SL style purge. It needs it frankly.

Last edited:

Pippen94

First Grade
The game needs to give it up if handing over an unsustainable side to corrupt oligarchs from a glorified failed state as part of a blatant foreign policy grift is the best thing the sport has ever done.

To do it at the expense of sorely needed local investment is just shameful. Abandoning local communities to direct investment into the mythological Eldorado of talent that the PI's and PI diaspora supposedly are has been a disaster for RU in this country and it won't work out for RL either. Talented they may be, but that doesn't count for much when on average they can't afford and/or don't care about the product...

Lol. Tell how the dolphins were going to kill the sport again as well?!

which local project is missing out because of this?

or is it just a gut feeling that “SOMETHING probably got cut so wwaahhh”

$60mil (probably coming from the foreign aid budget) is a drop in the bucket for a federal government.

Anyone using this to explain a cut somewhere else is delusional…

MugaB

Coach
which local project is missing out because of this?

or is it just a gut feeling that “SOMETHING probably got cut so wwaahhh”

$60mil (probably coming from the foreign aid budget) is a drop in the bucket for a federal government.

Anyone using this to explain a cut somewhere else is delusional…
It's the defence budget actually, from what I've seen previously, I could be wrong, but I rarely am...
I told you guys png was next, bears are no.19
Might aswell start the cascade of trolling the everywhere bears

MugaB

Coach

FUUUUUCCCKKK MEE that was really depressing, I think you might need a lay down, and rethink your thoughts on your supposed favourite sport, coz its definitely not RL

Latest posts