What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Billythekid

First Grade
It’s going to be an interesting few years that’s for sure. I think it’s crazy this is happening before NZ2 and Perth but it seems we’re on the roller coaster now so time to enjoy the ride.

Definitely happy to eat my crow, I never though this would happen and I am pretty damn shocked that it is.

Lots of pissed off comments on The Courier Mail's Facebook article about this. People are angry with the NRL.

Pippen94

First Grade
Lots of pissed off comments on The Courier Mail's Facebook article about this. People are angry with the NRL.

You don't think Perth red & his crew aren't spamming this?!

Wb1234

Referee
League will be southern hemisphere code, while union will be choice in northern hemisphere. Of course, if NRL buys superleague they'll give that sport a run for their money over there..
Nh union is a different kettle of fish

if nrl does take over the pacific i can see rfu coming to the nrl for a merger …. On rugby league rules

union needs all blacks. Nh internationals don’t carry the sport

Pippen94

First Grade
Nh union is a different kettle of fish

if nrl does take over the pacific i can see rfu coming to the nrl for a merger …. On rugby league rules

Union is huge in Europe but NRL is biggest rugby comp in the world. Can make things happen there..