What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Was listening to Andrew Voss on SEN podcast earlier ( might have been yesterdays show)…,

He said that the players who will take PNG to their first NRL finals campaign have not yet been born … that’s how far they are away from being competitive…

Bit harsh or is Voss speaking facts?
Harsh imo. Hunters have gone well in QLD cup and PNG pathways are about to get a huge cash injection. There's a massive carrot for established players to move to the club as well.

Wb1234

Immortal
Was listening to Andrew Voss on SEN podcast earlier ( might have been yesterdays show)…,

He said that the players who will take PNG to their first NRL finals campaign have not yet been born … that’s how far they are away from being competitive…

Even if it’s true it’s not important

their fans will show up regardless

it took Penrith 20 years to make their first ever finals series

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

probably going to have a diagram about racism or classism thrown at me but they start having babies at around 14 or 15 so it's not that long to wait.

MugaB

Coach
probably going to have a diagram about racism or classism thrown at me but they start having babies at around 14 or 15 so it's not that long to wait.
What ALL of them?

1717221024553.png

There's probably just as much 15 yr olds having babies in Logan, Taree or St.Marys, does that mean Australia is fkd too?

mikail-eagle

Bench
Harsh imo. Hunters have gone well in QLD cup and PNG pathways are about to get a huge cash injection. There's a massive carrot for established players to move to the club as well.

The Hunters hooker Judah Rimbu has just been crowned the 2024 Hostplus Cup player of the year winning the Petero Civoniceva Medal

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I've flipped flopped a little on the PNG team. I thought it was a bad idea due to the state of the country. But then I remembered South American soccer teams. Brazil and Argentina are murder capitals and crime ridden. Yet they rank as the best teams in the world. A national team gives kids in poverty a goal to aim for.

Gordie

Juniors

Doesn’t help that after 11 seasons playing in the Queensland cup the hunters still don’t have junior teams playing at u21, u19&u17 levels.

Latest posts